• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i do think there was something intentional there but I do wonder how the reaction would change if they were up 20 and now down 20. I mean this is the idiot that also took out Durant unintentionally.

BadAss2961

Dude's been a professional athlete for over a decade. The idea that planting his foot without looking down is some amazing feat is hilarious.
It's Zaza Pachulia.

Plus he's not even used to guarding out on the perimeter. Bigs have their own set of dirty plays, this one isn't generally part of their arsenal.

kaiju

Fuck the Spurs and all the jealous-ass Warriors haters.

Bwahaha we pulled through, I bet that makes y'all seethe.

0598d04190c80e376aeb2131dbf68952.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
Explain to me how you put your foot underneath another player with such pinpoint accuracy without even looking down.

It's perfectly possible he had intentions to hurt him but the way people act like they just witnessed some irrefutable smoking gun from that video is very hard to understand.

God dude if I ever had the shit you smoked I would probably be dead

LionPride

Banned
Why the fuck do these recent Warriors fans act like such punk ass motherfuckers? I was a Warriors fan a few years ago when they beat the Nuggets and lost to the Spurs. Liked the team, but holy hell we get it. Yall are good now. Don't forget less than 3 years yall weren't shit.

Why the fuck do these recent Warriors fans act like such punk ass motherfuckers? I was a Warriors fan a few years ago when they beat the Nuggets and lost to the Spurs. Liked the team, but holy hell we get it. Yall are good now. Don't forget less than 3 years yall weren't shit.
Wtf dude? Do you not see the horde of salty haters ?

yuraya

You must be joking. The Spurs offense was struggling mightily under serious ball pressure from GS. They dont have enough players that can consistently make plays off the dribble. The Cavs have no such problems and thats why theyre a much better match up against the Warriors.

Cavs also have like the 20th ranked defense in the league while Spurs are top 2. Cavs don't match up well against GSW no matter how people spin it.

mjp2417

Banned
Also i do think there was something intentional there but I do wonder how the reaction would change if they were up 20 and now down 20. I mean this is the idiot that also took out Durant unintentionally.

It's irrelevant because Zaza wouldn't need to go ankle hunting if the Dubs were up 20.

Hand Down, Man Down

Seriously tho Leonard is starting to look very fragile with all these ankle injuries. He better call up Curry in the offseason for advice on how to recover from all this asap otherwise this could turn into a very awful trend.

We gon see Kawhi wearing those Curry 3's special edition with optional ankle support braces during game 3, courtesy of Curry and Under Armour.

VeeP

You act like that attitude is exclusive to Warriors fans. Fanboys of anything and everything act like that. This isn't exclusive to Warriors or the band wagoners or whatever. It's part of the Internet.

Explain to me how you put your foot underneath another player with such pinpoint accuracy without even looking down.

You can do it easily if you're an experienced ball player. You know instinctively where a shooters landing space is when he raises up for a shot and its an unwritten rule that you dont ever step underneath someone's feet like that.
Doing that shit at on a street court or at a gym gets you an instant fight.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm team dirty play. Sorry, not gonna give Zaza the benefit of the doubt.

Warriors fans should kiss his feet, cemented them the sweep.

...Like how Cavs fans are?

LionPride

Banned

It's perfectly possible he had intentions to hurt him but the way people act like they just witnessed some irrefutable smoking gun from that video is very hard to understand.
You may legitimately be the worst poster for posting any opinions on sports.

The idea that fans shouldn't be over the fucking moon when their team gets good esp when they've been irrelevant for decades is beyond moronic. Cringing just reading this awful, salty post.

To me what Zaza did was dirty and intentional. I hope Kawhi plays next game because they would have won had he not gotten out injured. :\ Tough luck on their part, douchy move on Zaza's.

Kawhi has too much class lol..

I'm a Bulls fan and this Warriors hate is funny. This team didn't buy their way to a championship when they won it back in 2015. This team was built from the ground up until KD went their. Not including KD or Zaza, this team was still so much hated. I'm very confused as to why. People were making freaking rap songs saying "Fuck Steph Curry" when they lost to the Cavs. Rihanna was destroying Curry on Instagram when they were playing the Cavs in the finals. What the hell did this man do to these people lol.

Fjordson

Man just watched Kawhi's postgame interview and he keeps complimenting the Warriors, despite everything that happened. Feel terrible for him.

Kawhi seems like legit good dude, this injury is going to taint the whole postseason for me.

Tommy DJ

Man just watched Kawhi's postgame interview and he keeps complimenting the Warriors, despite everything that happened. Feel terrible for him.

Kawhi seems like legit good dude, this injury is going to taint the whole postseason for me.

Dude literally only has one technical foul in his entire career. He's called a robot for a reason because he doesn't really say anything nor start any trouble.

LionPride

Banned
The idea that fans shouldn't be over the fucking moon when their team gets good esp when they've been irrelevant for decades is beyond moronic. Cringing just reading this awful, salty post.

To me what Zaza did was dirty and intentional. I hope Kawhi plays next game because they would have won had he not gotten out injured. : Tough luck on their part, douchy move on Zaza's.

Kawhi has too much class lol..
I'm talkin about people being assholes to people, I'm talking about people not just being excited they are great, but being dicks to people. I supported the Warriors during their first win, was great to see but holy fuck their fanbase is annoying as hell now. Seahawks weren't this bad

I'm a Bulls fan and this Warriors hate is funny. This team didn't buy their way to a championship when they won it back in 2015. This team was built from the ground up until KD went their. Not including KD or Zaza, this team was still so much hated. I'm very confused as to why. People were making freaking rap songs saying "Fuck Steph Curry" when they lost to the Cavs. Rihanna was destroying Curry on Instagram when they were playing the Cavs in the finals. What the hell did this man do to these people lol.
You're a Bulls fan, you should know. Great teams and players will get the hate along with the success. You can't have one without the other. Completely normal.

I'm talkin about people being assholes to people, I'm talking about people not just being excited they are great, but being dicks to people. I supported the Warriors during their first win, was great to see but holy fuck their fanbase is annoying as hell now. Seahawks weren't this bad
There's people shitting talking the Warriors every page even when they're not playing and two other teams are. You can't expect fans to read salty posts everywhere and not respond with some 'fuck you' retorts back at em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom