• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat gonna win the draft
Pat the Don made the call
Heat didn't tank when they easily could have.

Open yo eyes

If the pelicans win this draft I'll be pissed, fuck that team

i wonder what diamond in the rough the Spurs will draft or trade for.

I'm sure none of us would wish injury upon a highly skilled professional athlete.

good thing we're talking about Zaza Pachulia

The Basketball Gods will shine on my Heat for doing the right thing

the Heat deserve something, they played their asses off. too bad they couldn't make the playoffs, they probably would've been the second best team in the East.

a Boston fan is talking about class... how about GS shows some class first by not kicking people's dicks and giving people ankle injuries

Haha, love how you thought I was a Boston fan. No way that was intentional, just a lumbering 7 footer who was rotating to stop a corner 3 and couldn't stop his momentum. If he tried, Zaza probably would have buckled his knee.

C_9pVciUMAA5NW6.jpg
🤔🤔🤔

Lime

Finally got around to watch the game from yesterday. The 4th quarter was absolutely horrible to watch, Wizards were so bad without any effort. Wall especially did jack shit and even strolled around on the defensive end on top of the horrific 0-11

a Boston fan is talking about class... how about GS shows some class first by not kicking people's dicks and giving people ankle injuries
lmao your bitching is hilarious. Pop literally had one of the dirtiest players of all time doing this shit on the regular. When the league told him to stop, Pop insisted he kept doing it.. you know the same thing he's fake outraging over to the media right now. Just look above at the ceiling of the court in case you forgot his name.

Make sure you don't trip of your hypocritical bullshit.

That's exactly what he did. Or is this a trick question?
dude's tripping over some much hypocrisy it's hilarious. "it's different when we do it"

lmao your bitching is hilarious. Pop literally had one of the dirtiest players of all time doing this shit on the regular. When the league told him to stop, Pop insisted he kept doing it.. you know the same thing he's fake outraging over to the media right now. Just look above at the ceiling of the court in case you forgot his name.

Make sure you don't trip of your hypocritical bullshit.

dude's tripping over some much hypocrisy it's hilarious. "it's different when we do it"

what the fuck does it matter if Bowen was doing it 20 years ago, we're talking about today.
and why are you acting like Pop told him to play defense like that? if so, he would've had all the guys doing it.

and casuals can never tell the subtle differences in various plays.
if you can't tell the difference between positioning yourself to get a rebound and a dangerous closeout on a shooter then you need to go to basketball camp, read up on the rules, or something.

Nafai1123

Banned
what the fuck does it matter if Bowen was doing it 20 years ago, we're talking about today.
and why are you acting like Pop told him to play defense like that? if so, he would've had all the guys doing it.

and casuals can never tell the subtle differences in various plays.

You're willfully blind if you can't see what Manu is doing. Dray goes up, Manu extends his leg way out underneath him, then does it again when Dray goes up again. Looks completely unnatural and intentional.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone wanna do the Finals OT or am I stuck doing it

Also, going to the Sixers lottery party tonight

GET HYYYYYYYYYPE

Are you also gonna do the offseason thread?

When's that going up anyway, since we're talking about the lottery?

how the hell is that unnatural? you guys are embarrassing. you obviously just started watching basketball so please look up rebounding highlights and compare them to what Manu is doing, and then look up clips of closeouts and do the same with Pachulia. calling Manu a dirty player is just so ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom