• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

siah

Banned
I never play mycareer or even seasons in sports games so hopefully it's not so bad. How is the online play?

I tried to play an online game with my buddy at least 10 times last night. Each time it never connected.

EA gets hassled a ton but their online infrastructure is much better. I am going to give NBA Live a try this year for sure.

Double D

Fortunately for 2K I'm not just a huge fan of Saving, but I'm also a Loading enthusiast. So this is definitely giving me my fill of both Saving and Loading.

wtf I got the stupid pat on the back badge

5226BFDE-AABE-49CA-84B4-0F8A535A5A1E.jpg

I get the same kind of soft and laid back badges.

I mean is there even any upside to being a dick? Seems like it would take the chemistry & satisfaction down, and show other teams you're an asshole.

AcridMeat

Banned
If anyone is playing on PC and wants to try some MyPark tonight let me know. I played a few games of it last night and it's pretty fun actually.

If anyone is playing on PC and wants to try some MyPark tonight let me know. I played a few games of it last night and it's pretty fun actually.

Wait

You're telling me that the combination of playing 2k online AND the Park....worked on PC?

That's got to be a first

So I get to offseason and choose 3 teams as told, Knicks 35% interest, Nets 0%, Hornets 0%. None of the teams wanted me, as you can see I was trying to force the knicks to be my only acceptance. So then I'm given a list of teams who are ready to sign me, I choose OKC. Then JR smith comes to my apartment to let me know the knicks have had their eye on me and that we could be a hell of a team together, I immediately choose the agree option but I still get sent to okc-_-

i don't know if this was a bug or not, I'm assuming it was as the other players who came to court me came before my decision. So it was either a bug or a very cruel troll:(

AcridMeat

Banned
Wait

You're telling me that the combination of playing 2k online AND the Park....worked on PC?

That's got to be a first
Ahaha I know right. Last night it was magical, it only took about 5 minutes to get a game to start, but then it worked perfectly fine in game, then another 5 minutes of waiting around while it figured out shit.

-Snooze-

Banned
Being British I naturally have no idea about anything Basketball related, but I thought I'd dive in and see what the fuss is about.
... How on earth do I play this game

FLiP2345

Banned
Being British I naturally have no idea about anything Basketball related, but I thought I'd dive in and see what the fuss is about.
... How on earth do I play this game
This game isn't really built for people who don't know the sport at all lol.
You can definitely learn but you'll need to watch the videos and stuff in the game that teach you the basics.
If you go straight in you'll probably get destroyed haha.

cacophony

seriously what is with the screener not going to the basket in myplayer pick and rolls? is it just me?

whenevr i come off the screen he will just stand by the free throw line

Ocelott

seriously what is with the screener not going to the basket in myplayer pick and rolls? is it just me?

whenevr i come off the screen he will just stand by the free throw line

its not just you...i feel like all the players in my player on your team are dumb...its like they want you to score 60+ a game to compensate for their dumb asses

bowld

Anyone else having problems on pc using a DS4? I am having major control issues and can't figure out what the problem is. Menus seem to skip to every other option and during game play at times it sounds like lazers are going off when I hit buttons.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
its not just you...i feel like all the players in my player on your team are dumb...its like they want you to score 60+ a game to compensate for their dumb asses

I try my best to play the game the right way and follow the plays. However, when your teammates miss open shots, I just go into Kobe mode

To bowld, if you are using DS4 Windows, make sure that Hide DS4 Controller is checked in settings.

Ugh this! I really hate this edition. It's more frustrating than fun tbh. They don't move, throw you back the ball, don't screen, don't run any offensive plays, miss 90% of all there shots while the other team goes off the whole game making 95% of all of there's.. Like I could go on. I'm so frustrated and I just don't even want to play anymore. I think I've lost a good 20 games straight even when I'm doing good. It's annoying.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are online games with friends working yet? Ive been trying for two days and cant get a game going. So dumb

Tonight was the first night I was able to play MyPlayer without server issues. Played a few games, upgraded my guy a bit, got him some sweet accessories. Servers didnt crap out once.

One thing though- it doesn't seem like the accessories I choose are showing up in actual games. Any idea why?

Finally got to the cut scene where Markieff Morris is peeping into my phone

Told him to fuck off

yay I got another attribute point to spend and........the all time great badge lol

can anyone explain why I am a level 15 inside scorer yet every time I attempt a post move in practice the shot grade sucks

I just had kendrick perkins hit a YOLO baseline jumper with my hand draped all over his face (and the hand touches the ball in the replay)

just fuck

Korezo

Tonight was the first night I was able to play MyPlayer without server issues. Played a few games, upgraded my guy a bit, got him some sweet accessories. Servers didnt crap out once.

One thing though- it doesn't seem like the accessories I choose are showing up in actual games. Any idea why?

it usally shows after the game.

demolitio

Never mind.

Circle on PS4. I basically set a screen each time the PG gets the ball to the top of the court. Just make sure your feet are planted when you do it since this year seems to be more realistic in calling the moving screens.

Edit: Never mind...lol. Quick edit. :D

Ugh this! I really hate this edition. It's more frustrating than fun tbh. They don't move, throw you back the ball, don't screen, don't run any offensive plays, miss 90% of all there shots while the other team goes off the whole game making 95% of all of there's.. Like I could go on. I'm so frustrated and I just don't even want to play anymore. I think I've lost a good 20 games straight even when I'm doing good. It's annoying.

Are you guys talking about MyCareer?

cacophony

channing frye complaining i dont get him touches, maybe because you suck

does anyone know when you can request a trade?

the new myplayer voice sounds like Lil Kev from its always sunny lol

Cigol

I sat there and scanned my face two times, set up my player and its deleted it twice when hitting connect. What gives?

Hasney

Man, Smash on the 3DS is like the perfect companion to this game. Can get a classic stag done while it loads and saves.

ViciousDS

Banned
Man, Smash on the 3DS is like the perfect companion to this game. Can get a classic stag done while it loads and saves.

That or Pokemon lol

At work atm, but will probably use my locker finally since the servers yesterday didn't seem to be as bad now. Even saw the 360 and PS3 servers finally go green last night after being red all week lol. Can't use face scan though for PS4....sadly they need one more shade of white(r) skin in order for it to not look weird as hell......otherwise I can just stop using so much lighting while scanning my face XD

Dimorphic

This game is insanely difficult. I've never been able to play the 2K series and coupled with no skills challenges to teach you the gameplay nuances I think 2K15 will be next in the long list of returned NBA games for me.

RS4-

channing frye complaining i dont get him touches, maybe because you suck

does anyone know when you can request a trade?

the new myplayer voice sounds like Lil Kev from its always sunny lol

Pretty sure everyone gets the same scripted shit with different players, not dynamic at all.

As for trades, it's the team interest option, pick a team, few days later you'll have a sit down with gm, few days after that trade will go through.

First season with raps, chose sixers, rockets, and wolves. Ross gives me shit and I say I'll re-sign after I pick the sixers. End up with Philly anyway. 3 games later I ask to go to the Spurs and that's where I am a week later.

Still can't skip these team video sessions.

So this is a 11 minute long video of my off-season.

Quality looks like shit, I think Facebook compressed it when I uploaded it there, but if you click on 720p here it clears it up, I think.

Anyways, I want you guys to figure out which part of this video had me extremely confused and laughing at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rbOBYIdDVk&feature=youtu.be

Whoops, I chose a roster that now has a 120 million man on the bench. I thought the game would be smart enough to put Bosh back at PF but how I could I even think of this game doing something logical. Great coaching!

Ok I hope someone knows the answer to this. I'm in my second season on the Grizzlies being coached by Doc River . If I get traded to the Bulls will he be there too? Does he follow you?

Top Bottom