• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest question is whether or not Curry grabs more rebounds than TT for the fourth game in a row.

Curry's rebounds in the Finals so far 29
TT's rebounds in the Finals so far 11

Khloe done fucked him up

At this point even Khloe has got more rebounds than Tristian.

At this point even Khloe has got more rebounds than Tristian.
mjlol.png

finowns

the cavs need to sign a proven superstar if they want to beat these warriors.
this superstar has to be young but able to take over games at any moment. Offensively and defensively.
this superstar also has to be really cheap so the cavs can afford him.
they have to sign anthony bennett

They're talking about Paul George which would be crazy. LeBron and LeBron lite on the same team.

Reggie Bush - wins chip; falls off

Lamar Odom - wins chips; falls off

Tristan Thompson - wins chip; falls off

Only Kanye managed to survive...barely got out alive.

this superstar has to be young but able to take over games at any moment. Offensively and defensively.
His name is Passing McTeamball

Servbot24

Banned
I just want GSW to treat Curry like Westbrook for this game so he can get a triple double average

Reggie Bush - wins chip; falls off

Lamar Odom - wins chips; falls off

Tristan Thompson - wins chip; falls off

Only Kanye managed to survive...barely got out alive.

TLOP was his worst album though

VeeP

I just want GSW to treat Curry like Westbrook for this game so he can get a triple double average

TLOP was his worst album though

I'd say it was better than Yeezus. But eh, Yeezus gave us the GOAT Blood on the Leaves and Pablo gave us the other GOAT Ultralight Beam.

Dion.

Fucking.

Waiters.

VeeP

Kevin Durant gonna make it known that he's the best player in the world today. And I personally know Steph has read Rambis's posts, and he wants to prove Rambis wrong tonight. Good luck Steph.

Anyways, 4-0 sweep.

NBCS Warriors News @NBCSWarriors

Cleveland writer: Steph Curry 'arrogant, whiny, utterly classless'

https://t.co/DqQ04wosHk?amp=1

Tim Kawakami @timkawakami

This is obviously not breaking news -- Iguodala, Durant and Curry have all said for months that they're planning to re-sign with GSWs...
10:41 AM · Jun 9, 2017

Nafai1123

Banned
Soft AF Cleve writers trying to create controversy for clicks. Last year was more drama filled and they're obviously trying to get to that point again. Ain't happenin.

NBCS Warriors News @NBCSWarriors

Cleveland writer: Steph Curry 'arrogant, whiny, utterly classless'

https://t.co/DqQ04wosHk?amp=1

Tim Kawakami @timkawakami

This is obviously not breaking news -- Iguodala, Durant and Curry have all said for months that they're planning to re-sign with GSWs...
10:41 AM · Jun 9, 2017
haha what a bunch of bitches. Their newspapers were shitting on the Warriors and did so pretty brutally (and in a funny way) after the Christmas break. I love when even the writers turn into whiny ass children.

bionic77

I would say yes. Personally think they should suspend Durant.
If anyone was an expert on being the worst, it would be you, so I have to take this observation seriously.

Though at the same time you are also peerless when it comes to being wrong about everything so I have to take that into consideration as well.

Cracklox

If the Dubs win later, then surely there'll be a series against the Globetrotters to determine the best team on the planet.

I'd take the trotters in 6. Curly> Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom