• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

399467.jpeg

He's probably the worst defender in the league that scores above 10 ppg.

At least Harden is good in iso/Kanter is good with straight up post D.

He absolutely is in the conversation with Nick Young and Jahlil Okafor, he's one of the worst defenders I ever watched and I've seen some shit. Kyrie just gives 0 fucks on that end.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
God I hope Klay gets back to his normal self. If Klay is shooting at his normal percentage I don't see a way the Dubs lose.

J2 Cool

If Cleveland's going to win some games, and push this series... I think it's going to come from Tristan, Love, and Lebron crashing the boards. I think they may be able to outrebound GSW well.

He absolutely is in the conversation with Nick Young and Jahlil Okafor, he's one of the worst defenders I ever watched and I've seen some shit. Kyrie just gives 0 fucks on that end.

I don't think it's even close with them.

Nick Young has plenty of games where he is just regular bad.

Okafor is a joke, but much like Kanter is fine 1 on 1. Obviously a trash center like Okafor hurts your defense more than Kyrie even if Kyrie is worse.

Was neutral last year, but rooting for the Warriors this year the same reason I rooted for the Heatles in year 1.

Fuck anyone and everyone who thinks they get to tell Lebron in 2011, KD in 2016, Lonzo Ball in 2024 what to do in regards to choosing where they work.

all that shooting

I think you're joking but in case you're not or if anyone legit thinks this is true, well... It's not, it's bullshit. Curry had a better TS% in the last Finals than Kyrie or Lebron and he was quietly the true MVP in the 2015 Finals.

TS% is nice but did he ever take over a game like Kyrie dropping 40?

In the regular season, Curry's a dog but do we expect him to ever win Finals MVP with Durant on the team?

Jarate

Banned
Okafor is actually a somewhat decent one on one defender. He's just horrid in the Pick and Roll and is kind of lazy

It's the beginning of the end for the lowly Cavs. Steph will be on fire tonight. Warriors win by 22. Win the series in 4. Get ya brooms ready for a drubbing by Dub Nation.

If KD gets hurt in game 1 and is out for the series while GSW wins without him I would be okay with it. Fuck his bitch ass move. Otherwise, Go Cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom