• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Live 09 League PS3 - HUH?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm 99% sure I'm buying it and Shawn already has it for the PS3 *not sure if he has time for league play*

Any interest in joining one,please post!

Assuming we can get a group on 10 together, I'd love to support a league effort for this game as I really am enjoying it a great deal. You wanna take the lead on starting a Live 09 thread in the regular forum? I'll post updated impressions this weekend!

Don't know how I'm going to do it, but consider me in!! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shawn,I'd rather keep the Live league thread here,just cause I want legit people who actually look in the online forum for leagues/games and not random douches who only post on that side of the forum and say they will play and never bother.

If you want to make a thread based on impressions you should,I of course wont have any till next week if that's when I pick up the game.

Pheeniks,I'm getting both for the PS3.I'll for sure have 2k9 next week,just need to pick a couple of games to trade in towards Live.

Matrix said:
Shawn,I'd rather keep the Live league thread here,just cause I want legit people who actually look in the online forum for leagues/games and not random douches who only post on that side of the forum and say they will play and never bother.

If you want to make a thread based on impressions you should,I of course wont have any till next week if that's when I pick up the game.

Pheeniks,I'm getting both for the PS3.I'll for sure have 2k9 next week,just need to pick a couple of games to trade in towards Live.

My worry is that no one will actually come here to express interest considering there is no thread speaking to impressions and experiences with the game. We'll see!

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
Going for the crown in both games! :D

I'll probably have to drop out the NCAA league though. :(

I'm renting Live from GF which means I should have it by Friday. If I LIKE it then I'll play in the Live league.

Oh and Shawn, now that I've got my squad back after 2 seasons in 2k9 I'd say you're gonna have your work cut out if you want to hold on to that crown. The damage I did with the Magic is NOTHING to what I'm capable of with my Rockets! :).

Smokey said:
I'm renting Live from GF which means I should have it by Friday. If I LIKE it then I'll play in the Live league.

Oh and Shawn, now that I've got my squad back after 2 seasons in 2k9 I'd say you're gonna have your work cut out if you want to hold on to that crown. The damage I did with the Magic is NOTHING to what I'm capable of with my Rockets! :).

Once I beat down CB to secure the Lake show, I'll have all the firepower I'll need to derail you and the Rockets. Time to start my own dynasty!

"Wat?"

You heard right son!! :D

EDIT- When you get Live feel free to hit me up so we can play a game and show you why I like it so much!

Top Bottom