• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Kickz

@gordonhayward

Olive garden 40 minute wait come on man #smh

5:59 PM
- 6 Mar 2011

ainge-sad.jpg

I miss the days where players stayed with their franchises. As a Jazz fan, I didn't realize how much it sucks losing your star player till now.

Lebron -> Miami
Durant -> Golden State
Anthony -> New York
Aldridge -> San Antonio
George -> OKC -> L.A.?
Hayward -> Boston?

Players have all the power. Screw super teams

Fjordson

Omri Casspi signing with Golden State. Great bench piece.

throwback to Omri and Steph's in-game shooting competition
I miss the days where players stayed with their franchises. As a Jazz fan, I didn't realize how much it sucks losing your star player till now.

Lebron -> Miami
Durant -> Golden State
Anthony -> New York
Aldridge -> San Antonio
George -> OKC -> L.A.?
Hayward -> Boston?

That's a good thing. Screw billionaire owners.

Sucks for fans for sure, but I'm glad players have so much freedom.

I upgraded every weapon in Automata and still no word on Hayward? This is just ridiculous right now, at least with Jordan we knew there was a kidnapping going on, Hayward is just overthinking stuff.

Line_HTX

That Ringer video of Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference... I did not expect Daryl Morey's face shopped onto the guitarist flamethrower, ROFL

The Heat should just move on and resign Waiters.

I'll be pissed if we lose Waiters to a trash franchise like the Magic or Knicks because we were waiting for Hayward.

Dynomutt

Josh Lewenberg‏Verified account @JLew1050
Not buying the "still undecided" thing. Clearly a poor attempt at damage control once news leaked before he could inform Jazz/write PT piece

my thoughts exactly.

Shame that it has to take away from thanking his old team.

Just like I thought. This was all bullshit to try and damage control the leak. This Player's Tribune stuff is getting corny AF to be honest. Utah fans aren't going to hate you any less because you wrote a nice heartfelt article for them.

beat

Lebron -> Miami
Durant -> Golden State
Anthony -> New York
Aldridge -> San Antonio
George -> OKC -> L.A.?
Hayward -> Boston?

Also

Lebron -> (back to) Cleveland (2014)
Shaq -> Miami (2004)
Shaq -> LA (1996)
Kobe -> LA (1996 - he forced a draft day trade by insisting he wouldn't play for any other team)
Barkley -> Suns (1992)
Moses -> Philly (1983)

Top Bottom