• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Sounds good in theory, but all indications point to Danny being done with the Aussie lumberjack signing.....

I know, but let's be honest, Baynes shouldn't play more than like 10-15 minutes. Danny should look for another big to add to the rotation. I agree that he's probably done, he replaced Amir with Amir-lite so that's that.

I think Jaylen Brown is trying to win the teammate of the year award for like 8 or 10 different teams at the same time.

https://theundefeated.com/features/celtics-jaylen-brown-host-event-2017-nba-summer-league/

inb4

plUr2WC.gif

Cornbread78

I think Jaylen Brown is trying to win the teammate of the year award for like 8 or 10 different teams at the same time.
https://theundefeated.com/features/celtics-jaylen-brown-host-event-2017-nba-summer-league/

I can see sooo much going wrong with this in Vegas. I mean, his heart is in the right place and he is obviously a good dude for doing it, but my goodness, this is Vegas and these are healthy young men........ These guys need their sleep as they gun for that summer chip!

I know, but let's be honest, Baynes shouldn't play more than like 10-15 minutes. Danny should look for another big to add to the rotation. I agree that he's probably done, he replaced Amir with Amir-lite so that's that.

They really need a full time big to help Horford. Last year he spent too much time playing the 5 and they got torched against teams with a solid big. I know this is the "new" NBA and all, but.....

RedAssedApe

Banned

The first paragraph cracked me up.

LAS VEGAS — NBA players under 21 can’t legally drink or go to nightclubs while in Sin City for Summer League, so Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown is bringing some clean fun their way on Monday night.

He wants to be President of NBA players association

Will probably ask Zo to become/run for VP as well similar to CP3 and Bron

Imma speak this into existence

Lonzo Ball has not done enough to be called just "Zo." We already have a Zo, and every time you use that name, I have to spend 8 good seconds wondering what Alonzo Mourning has to do with this.

This is a public service announcement for the good of the people.

Servbot24

Banned
"I'm a young NBA player who would like to go for a night on the town, but unfortunately I am not yet of age.

Oh well, guess I'll turn in early!"

That's probably what they all said before the Jaylen Brown era.

Bread

Banned
Lonzo Ball has not done enough to be called just "Zo." We already have a Zo, and every time you use that name, I have to spend 8 good seconds wondering what Alonzo Mourning has to do with this.

This is a public service announcement for the good of the people.
Let's meet halfway and call him Lon

He wants to be President of NBA players association

Will probably ask Zo to become/run for VP as well similar to CP3 and Bron

Imma speak this into existence
Too bad he will be behind the true President, Brogdon, in the line of succession, until Brogdon eventually becomes POTUS

FZZ

Banned
Lonzo channeled his inner DSJ and slanged his wood with his gf too hard smh

shouldn't have brought the girl along to vegas breh

Lauri Legend not looking so hot tonight, man the Bulls FO are some dumb motherfuckers.

That's quite an overreaction to one shooting night. If he hits at his regular clip, that's a 20 point, 9 board and 4 block night. Which is not all that bad. Rebounding has been good, and it will get better when he gets stronger. At least he has stopped growing finally.

I'm not really worried about a guy shooting 0 for 10 when that same guy has been shooting threes at a 40% clip since he was 14.

I'm more curious about the Arizona part and now the Bulls offensive schemes. Somehow Miller scouted a guy who had done nothing but score on isolations and off the dribble for the past 2-3 years against elite competition, and he turned him into a standstill jump shooter while Trier dribbled the air out of the ball.

I thought Markkanen would never play with a guard as bad as Trier again, but boy was I wrong. How about isolating him at the top of the key or on the wing and see what he can do? Lauri can shoot of the dribble and he does it well. If you want him to just shoot threes that's a complete waste of his skillset.

Top Bottom