• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Tom Penny

Not sure how good Tatum is going to be but fuck man. If you are trying to close a game he's an obvious ISO option. Nobody else in SL has hit a quarter of the crazy isolation and variety of shots he's hitting. Only thing I haven't seen is little floater in the lane.

Bread

Banned
Not sure how good Tatum is going to be but fuck man. If you are trying to close a game he's an obvious ISO option. Nobody else in SL has hit a quarter of the crazy isolation and variety shots he's hitting.
It's crazy that he is already going to be an impact guy with his ISO moves and shooting stroke. He will be a great spot up shooter too.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not sure how good Tatum is going to be but fuck man. If you are trying to close a game he's an obvious ISO option. Nobody else in SL has hit a quarter of the crazy isolation and variety shots he's hitting.

Yup reminds me of when they could just dump it to pierce and let him work. I agree I'm not sure what his future is in terms of defense/efficiency and his ability to score against real defenders, but I will say his level of polish is surprising me despite the hype around it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yup reminds me of when they could just dump it to pierce and let him work. I agree I'm not sure what his future is in terms of defense/efficiency and his ability to score against real defenders, but I will say his level of polish is surprising me despite the hype around it.

Already comparing him to The Truth? Summer league and all.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Already comparing him to The Truth? Summer league and all.

Yeah like how I said I'm tentative on his ability to convert in the NBA and also be efficient. I was saying he has the ability to just get the ball and iso in those late game situations where the celts have struggled to get baskets if IT wasn't going god mode.

Cornbread78

I hate the Knicks so much. I've lived in this city so long and every year they do dumb shit. Hard to watch.

Lol. It's funny because I may live in NH and work in NH, but my "office" is in Penn plaza, so I'm down there at least once of twice a year and I've always wanted to swing next door and watch a game at MSG, but just nope... not worth the tix price, lol.

TTG

So is he the really the next Melo then? I assumed their draft picks would determine their future, Horford and Hayward are ancillary even if they are under enormous contracts.

So is he the really the next Melo then? I assumed their draft picks would determine their future, Horford and Hayward are ancillary even if they are under enormous contracts.

i mean lets wait till the regular season starts first but yeah so far he looks good

Cornbread78

Poor kid is gonna have a giant target on his back all season with this talk..

Acela Express #2052 or 2048 off the top of ny head. South station Boston to DC, with stops in Route 128, Providence, Stamford, Penn Station, Newark, Phili and DC, lol.

Hmm..

IT/Smart
Hayward/Brown
Tatum/Crowder
Crowder/Morris
Horford/Baynes

Yeah, this could be a fun show..

ra2NRDo.png
Cavs in 5

Cavs in 5 if Isaiah gets hurt. It's a sweep if he plays.

Btw, if I search for Isiah on google it asks me if I didn't mean Isaiah. I find it disrespectful.

Hawks 1st pick John Collins has been looking pretty good in SL. He won't get many minutes this year (unless Bud magically starts playing rookies or injuries) but he's shown a jumpshot and is super athletic.

Prince looks like he's forcing things but Bembry is looking a lot more comfortable. Still hasn't shown a jumpshot tho...

Servbot24

Banned
I bet I could outplay James Harden if he came down to my YMCA. I made ten 3-pointers in a row once, so... yeah, that was a thing. Seeya James.

So, the Suns re-signed Alan Williams and they have Tyson Chandler for the next 2 seasons. Does that mean they might be willing to trade Alex Len (I know he's a RFA, but maybe a sign and trade)? I know it's very unlikely but I would love to see Danny explore that, the Celtics need a rebounding big, the Suns have 3, so that sounds like a fit, right?

Cornbread78

So, the Suns re-signed Alan Williams and they have Tyson Chandler for the next 2 seasons. Does that mean they might be willing to trade Alex Len (I know he's a RFA, but maybe a sign and trade)? I know it's very unlikely but I would love to see Danny explore that, the Celtics need a rebounding big, the Suns have 3, so that sounds like a fit, right?

Sounds good in theory, but all indications point to Danny being done with the Aussie lumberjack signing.....

Top Bottom