• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenDuBose/status/884547432973033472

Kenny Smith on the #RocketsSummer broadcast, when asked about "reports" of Carmelo wanting Houston: "They aren't reports. He IS interested."

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigWos/status/884523134770176002

harden's telling people its a done deal

Im being edged like crazy atm

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenDuBose/status/884596409592414208

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenDuBose/status/884596917472288769

Cornbread78

LeBron and Wade both join the rockets for the vet min next season if Melo is there along with CP3

Nah. Bron is gonna sign in LA with George and Westbrook. Probably Lopez as well.

Ball
Westbrook
George
Bron
Lopez

West goes absolutely nuts next year..

Do it Morey, you bastard. I love him going HAM this offseason while the Cavs and Spurs do nothing.

The Cavs already know they are going to the finals again and they already know that they will lose again..

I can't see James taking a paycut at this stage of his career, that said it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Morey does some black magic to get more cap room.

Sandfox

DEZstOVU0AAv8qz.jpg:large

Slizeezyc

He's had great games a few days ago

The Summer League rule is second year wings and guards can't be garbage otherwise they're probably hosed in actual NBA, but second-year bigs it's not as big a deal because they just might not get ball much etc. with Summer League being what it is.

TTG

CP3 is gonna do a great job on Steph. Videos of him falling down and jumping in the air like he was tazed was before the knee thing. I'm guessing Ariza or someone else chases Klay around, it's not going to be Harden. Umm yea, Melo isn't guarding Durant.

They totally could come back at the Spurs though. CP3 instead of Harden wins them that series last year seeing how he wouldn't shit his pants, both of them out there will be good against the Spurs. I wonder what it looks like in the regular season though.

jdstorm

Banned
CP3 is gonna do a great job on Steph. Videos of him falling down and jumping in the air like he was tazed was before the knee thing. I'm guessing Ariza or someone else chases Klay around, it's not going to be Harden. Umm yea, Melo isn't guarding Durant.

They totally could come back at the Spurs though. CP3 instead of Harden wins them that series last year seeing how he wouldn't shit his pants, both of them out there will be good against the Spurs. I wonder what it looks like in the regular season though.

Durant struggles with smaller stronger defenders so it will likely be Harden on Durant

CP3: Klay. Paul is dirty as anything and will give Klay trouble
Harden: Durant. Has a strong body and can get inside his dribble
Ariza: Curry. GSW like to do lots of Curry:Green PnR actions so whoever is on Curry will need to be able to switch onto Green and visa versa.
Melo: Green. Has mobile strong body that won't be pushed around by Green. Will also be able to interupt Curry's 3pt shot with his length after a switch.
Capella: Zaza? Is he back?

Defensively San Antonio, OKC, Cleveland and Milwaukee do a much better job of matching up.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Durant struggles with smaller stronger defenders so it will likely be Harden on Durant

CP3: Klay. Paul is dirty as anything and will give Klay trouble
Harden: Durant. Has a strong body and can get inside his dribble
Ariza: Curry. GSW like to do lots of Curry:Green PnR actions so whoever is on Curry will need to be able to switch onto Green and visa versa.
Melo: Green. Has mobile strong body that won't be pushed around by Green. Will also be able to interupt Curry's 3pt shot with his length after a switch.
Capella: Zaza? Is he back?

Defensively San Antonio, OKC, Cleveland and Milwaukee do a much better job of matching up.

so many strong bodies

In a series in which the main defender on Durant is James Harden in a Pringles coached team, how many records is Durant going to break on offense?

The Rockets could trade a 2020 1st round pick, right? Pretty sure they don't have their own this year and can't trade back to back years. Desperate Knicks fan here trying to accept a package centered around Ryan Anderson and a pick.

RedAssedApe

Banned
there are so many white guys on the lakers summer league roster...i laughed when caruso made reference to the white guy to white guy alley-oop being special in one of his post game interviews

Top Bottom