• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Cornbread78

Fuck the Celtics

latest

Fuck the Lakers, now keep sucking and get us a good pick next year...

The only thing you're gonna be sniffing is my ass b

👀
I think there is a seperate thread for this kinda cute flirting in OT...

Here:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1267791

Tommy DJ

Pretty sure that one is on Reinsdorf's cheap ass

Funny you mention that, I just found out after reading about the dude that White Sox just signed Jack Burger for $3.7 million so the owner probably thought he'd trade the most promising 2nd round basketball pick for a 1st round baseball pick.

Slizeezyc

Funny you mention that, I just found out after reading about the dude that White Sox just signed Jack Burger for $3.7 million so the owner probably thought he'd trade the most promising 2nd round basketball pick for a 1st round baseball pick.

Jerry does love his White Sox more than his Bulls.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The story they had for him was they had him on the James Harden treatment. Focus energy on offense and don't foul out lol. But his defense definitely needs work. If the Hawks can get Korver and THJ at least somewhat respectable on D, they should be able to get this kid serviceable as well.

Korver even in his all-star year couldn't guard most GAFers. I'm not sure that's saying much lol

Slizeezyc

He can never go back to BBB shoes now, he'll be cursed.

Also he just needs to play against teams who don't have a big man who protects the rim or have any real wings and it's all gravy for Zo.

Slizeezyc

It's awesome all the Lakers best Summer League moments come against the Summer Sixers. GodZo having a 30-10 game, D'Angelo hitting a game winner at the buzzer and creating the ice in his veins meme last year AND cursing on live TV. Lakers just need to play Sixers every game in Summer League.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
All jokes and hottakes aside I was really impressed with 'zo in this game. He straight up willed his team to victory. A summer league victory, sure, but a willed victory none the less.

RedAssedApe

Banned
They gotta somehow make lonzos's shoes like Roger Federer tennis rackets. Make them look like zo2s on the exterior but feel like his favorite shoes and be something completely different from what the fans get when they buy it lol

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Why would a laker fan want Lebron when you guys have the start of something fresh and all your own?

Lebrons hairline might spread to the young lakers.

Why would a laker fan want Lebron when you guys have the start of something fresh and all your own?

Because LeBron is the best fucking player on the planet and instantly turns any squad into a contender? Is this a real question? Any GM in the league would murder their own grandmothers to get LeBron on their team.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Prettyyy prettyyy pretty good.

I'm no LeBron fan, but... he's good. Like, really, really fucking good at basketball.

Yes I would like him on my team. BI is my boy, but he can bring his ass off the bench for a few seasons behind 'Bron and George.
none of this fuck-shit is actually going to happen anyway

Yes I would like him on my team. BI is my boy, but he can bring his ass off the bench for a few seasons behind 'Bron and George.
none of this fuck-shit is actually going to happen anyway

Run PG at the 2 and keep BI at the 3. In this so not happening scenario:

Ball, PG, Ingram, Lebron, bropez

Bropez might stay, KCP is on a one year deal for a reason

Unless he takes the league minimum or something, I don't see how they can keep Brook Lopez. They are cutting it awfully close with the cap. If they renounce Randle, possibly trade Nance for nothing, and use the stretch on Deng, they will barely, barely have enough space for PG and one other max level player, and even then they might have to agree to take a hair under the max. I don't think BroPez was ever a long term addition. He was an expiring contract first and foremost, and secondly a guy that can help the young guys on this team for a year.

Top Bottom