• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

TKfcho6.jpg
MY BOIS

LETS FUCKING GO

Tall4Life

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CELTICS FANS, ITS TIME FOR US TO GIVE LAVAR OUR ENERGY AND STRENGTH ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Bread

Banned
The Boston Assets are once again world champs

:')

Rest of the league is playing catch up, even the Sixers cant compile this many.

Tall4Life

y'all laugh now but when Lonzo posterizes Embiid, Simmons, Saric, and Fultz all at once at the same time in the ECF you won't be laughing anymore

Jarate

Banned
Porter Jr, Bamba and Doncic are the big 3. Doncic is pretty much a lock, but the other two havent played in any type of real major setting.

jbug617

Banned
Here is the deal. I need to know the protections in '19
@WojVerticalNBA: Sources: For top pick, Sixers planning to send Celtics '17 No. 3 overall pick, '18 FRP (via LA) and '19 FRP (via Kings) - w/ protections.

Jarate

Banned
We say this literally every year but next years draft pick is supposed to have some amazing guys in the top 5.

there's some years where it's not true.

Anthony Bennet draft (at least post Nerlens injury)
Bargnani draft

just to name a couple.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏
@WojVerticalNBA

"Sources: For top pick, Sixers planning to send Celtics '17 No. 3 overall pick, '18 FRP (via LA) and '19 FRP (via Kings) - w/ protections."

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/876267930572513282

I don't know what the protections are on both picks. Will they be on both picks or just the Kings?

I think it's implied that the Kings pick is protected, wouldnt be surprised if it's top 5-10 protected.

Tom Penny

Total hypothetical since this trade makes no sense

Butler Hayward IT AL
Butler Griffin IT AL
PG Hayward IT AL
PG Griffin IT AL

Maybe could win the East will lose to GS

Jarate

Banned
What's the best case protection (for the Celtics) could there be on the picks?

Theoretically im pretty sure it could be a top 1 pick, but who even knows with the rules of the NBA

He ain't better than Dray

Klay is a better shooter of course

Jimmy G Buckets is a better defender

Jimmy G is imo just as capable of a shooter as Klay. You give Jimmy the Warriors offense and shooters, and he's gonna shoot absurdly well too.

Great 2 way player, elite defensively. Took a garbage ass bulls team to the playoffs two years in a row

Jarate

Banned
Lakers pick can now be protected by the sixers in new CBA rules, but I doubt it's protected

Next year, im a root for the Lakers so bad. Fuck it, Sixers Lakers brodown to take down the Celtics.

Top Bottom