• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Cornbread78

Seriously, I'm getting battered spouse fan syndrone from Danny at this point...

Either bring in a fucking all star player and make this a three team deal or fuck off Danny

Ainge is hoarding pick to try to trade for an actual NBA player he wants. Drafting all those players will get you nowhere. Young teams don't win in the NBA right away and take years.

You are right. The Warriors would have been far better off if they had traded the picks that turned into Steph Curry, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson for like Danny Granger in 2011z

FZZ

Banned
And yet the Sixers still had a better record then your Garbo team

TRUST THE PROCESS

Don't shit on us bih

Our process got us 3 number 2 picks 3 years in a row

And I will take my money to the bank on BI being better than Simmons

I know you're riding high rn but wait until all your guys step on a court until you utter this slander

Magic Johnson is a 5 time world champion, has more chips than your entire franchise

Tall4Life

Don't shit on us bih

I know you're riding high rn but wait until all your guys step on a court until you utter this slander

Magic Johnson is a 5 time world champion
the best players rarely make the best executives/managers

Jarate

Banned
Don't shit on us bih

Magic Johnson is a 5 time world champion, has more chips than your entire franchise

qJpSqVP.jpg

LionPride

Banned
Don't shit on us bih

Bruh Brandon Ingram 6'10 and weighs the same as I do

Slizeezyc

I think even with protections, that's enough of a ransom to feel okay about giving up the top pick, especially if you want to move many of the picks anyway. It's not a Boston/Brooklyn-style coup but it's a very good deal to only move down two spots.

FZZ

Banned
the best players rarely make the best executives/managers

How are the dodgers doing? Being honest, I don't give two fucks about baseball but other than his talent evaluation which is questionable at best, dude seems fine

Have more issues with Jeanie than him

FZZ

Banned
Bruh, are we best friends? Brandon Ingram shot 62 percent from the line and 29 percent from deep.

See stats post all star break

he's literally 19 still and only a few months older than a majority of this draft class

hes younger than JJ

edit: How did celtics fuck this up, no one wants a Lakers/Philly rivalry

Tom Penny

Derek Bodner ✔ @DerekBodnerNBA
Celtics will get Lakers pick if it falls between 2 and 5 in the 2018 draft, per league source. If not, the Celtics will get the Kings in '19

So it's a 2-5 pick or Sacramento Pick...dumb. Needed both picks.

Tall4Life

The NBA got rid of Hinkie because they knew that he figured out the system and didn't want to make it look like he succeeded.

It's too late now.

Just one extra pick? The fuck are you doing Ainge
It's not final yet, get shitty Okafor

I'd believe a Woj tweet before any other random.

It's still 3 breh.

EDIT: The 2018 Lakers pick to BOS has protections on top and bottom that could keep it in Philly, and if so, then 2019 Kings' pick goes to Boston. - Woj

RIP, nvm. enjoy your two picks breh.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
True enough, just a lot of unknowns for my liking. Who knows what the Kings will be like in 2 years. Granted, it's probably a great pick, but I don't like giving up on Fultz to play the lotto again .
I know. They will be terrible. Book it.

Top Bottom