• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

BadAss2961

13528148_10153823091963163_416868240501377559_o.jpg
I know i'm late, but Dwight will impregnate more broads in Atlanta than series won.

spyder_ur

The Conley contract looks crazy but it's really just cuz he had ideal timing in terms of the years in the NBA and the cap boom.

From Wikipedia
Sixer's just signed Durant, Horford, and Barnes Al Horgord is beautiful. He plays for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association and has won seven championships with the Boston Celtics, all from 2017 to 2024
LOL!

Why are the Heat lowballing Wade? Do they not have the cap room to offer him anything decent or are they still expecting to sign another star or something?

Edit:

Jared Dudley 3 years 30 million to the Suns.

The Mavs don't have anything to rebuild with. They'll have to do a Sixers-like mega-tank when Cubes finally gives in. We've all seen how risky that can be.

They have their own pick next year in what's supposed to be a very good draft. Go let the German Kelly Olynyk chase rings somewhere else and start the rebuild now.

Chase17

I keep checking for news on Sully but it's been quiet. Big things must be brewing.

Or no team will make him an offer and he will return to the Celtics for the 5 mil

I think in the end he stays. He's a king in OKC and they are a top 3 team to win the title right now next season with him before any other FA moves. I think this is more ESPN making up alot out of nothing. They want him in a major market more the him or anybody else at this point. I just wish he'd hurry up and resign and get it over with so they can stop the constant Warriors with KD talk

Yep this.

However, in this post-heat post-shaq-lakers post-big3-celtics era, the prospect of another super team with the warriors would be fascinating.

Then again, the thunder are a top 3 team already. Its great to see smaller market teams compete, especially if their fanbase is as passionate and genuine as OKCs are.

At this point, the Mavericks need to just start from scratch and that's never going to happen with Dirk here.

But if you are a team that wants Dirk why would you give up anything for him just so that he can help Dallas on his way out? Sign and trades happened in the past because the team with bird rights could offer an extra year and more money. Nobody is giving Dirk a full max so it's kind of pointless.

Furyous

Dwight got broads in Atlanta

cm_20150518_5185_019.gif

MiracleWatts started stripping?

D12 about to boost Magic City's YOY NOPAT by 150%. Get ready for the Redeem Team of "adult entertainers" every second Friday night during the season.

Wade needs to come to Cleveland. Take RJ's spot. JR Smith is as good as gone as someone gives him 11 mill per. If JLin is worth 9.8 the least JR can get is 11.

spyder_ur

I keep checking for news on Sully but it's been quiet. Big things must be brewing.

Or no team will make him an offer and he will return to the Celtics for the 5 mil

I was curious too, but a whole ton of teams are going to be left holding the bag. The big market hasn't fully settled yet. I'm still thinking he gets an offer around 10-12 mil per year, which the Celts may or may not match depending on what happens with their other options.

He shouldn't be getting a max or anything even close to it. Every pretty good player will demand a max now because of this.

Steph, Westbrook, Paul, Lillard, and maybe Kyrie are the only point guards I could justify giving that kind of money to unless i'm just that one piece away from a championship. Memphis is dumb.

According to ESPN, Wardell isn't an elite guard. And how could you say maybe Kyrie after all he's done since he came back from injury last season lol? He's been putting in work for months.

Congats Delly on the contract with the Bucks! Will miss ya.

Wow, surprised Whiteside is coming back to the Heat.

This mean Wade is a lock to return?

Lol @ Bulls talking to Wade after he trashed them after the summer of "the decision". Bulls can't even keep E'Twaun Moore and they think they going to get Wade?

Top Bottom