• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Chase17

Always good to add a former Coach of the Year to your organization.

Kerr better be careful, Brown might ascend straight to the top

Cole Aldrich had a great season this year, I was impressed with his play for the Clippers and it is quite shocking since most people go to the Clippers bench to regress and ultimately be out of the league

KD going to Golden St makes me feel even better about the Lakers signings because that squad is going to run the west for the next 3-4 years anyway. That team would be scary as fuck.

Misterhbk

Still think Durant stays in OKC. Especially with them getting the final meeting. And I still think he's making a mistake doing so. Ibaka was so key to the defense, especially against GS. Warriors will light them up if Adams is the only rim protector. Last year they had Adams and Ibaka who were both effective on switches (Currys knee was big on this but still). Now when they pull Adams away Kanter will be down there? Goodnight.

Kickz

Cole Aldrich had a great season this year, I was impressed with his play for the Clippers and it is quite shocking since most people go to the Clippers bench to regress and ultimately be out of the league

I think Doc usually does decent with young guys like Cole, and Austin. Its the old vets that don't do much for them, like Pierce.

Two Words

"Hey KD, we're the biggest favorites to win it next year. We're gonna keep our team mostly intact and we're gonna let those chumps in Dallas take our choker of a starting SF so you can make us 74-8 next year. You in?"

Piecake

I like the Aldrich signing.

I think Lane Thomas makes a good deal of sense for the Wolves now. How much is he expected to get paid? If we don't get him, I am perfectly fine sitting pat and throwing out some decent offers to guys like Crabbe.

Colasante

If Durant seriously goes to the Warriors and plays second fiddle to Steph after all this...

130423114907-durant-cover-single-image-cut.jpg

ampere

If Durant seriously goes to the Warriors and plays second fiddle to Steph after all this...

That's the problem with GS for him for sure. If he wants to lead, he has to pick Boston, if he wants higher odds of winning a ring it's probably GS though

Jarate

Banned
Theres a real possibility that the Sixers are going to offer Jamal Crawford a 1 year max lol

I dont mind, we have like 50 million to spend to get to the cap floor, and a 1 year deal is like ok.

Alex Kennedy ✔ @AlexKennedyNBA
Hearing Kevin Durant is strongly considering Warriors. He meets Thunder tonight, then he's likely to announce decision on @PlayersTribune.

Misterhbk

Except it's highly likely he'd end the season in first place. At that point only winning matters. As GS just found out the hard way this year. All the other crap is a nice storyline if you finish it with a ring. Without that it just ends.

NHale

So Warriors are no longer in the running for Gasol according to Spanish newspaper As, the same sources that said Gasol was Plan B for the Warriors. Oh boy.

Chase17

Theres a real possibility that the Sixers are going to offer Jamal Crawford a 1 year max lol

I dont mind, we have like 50 million to spend to get to the cap floor, and a 1 year deal is like ok.

Yeah, really nothing to lose from that. And Crawford is pretty fun to watch when he gets hot.

Top Bottom