• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

KD pulling a Lebron. Good for him. Even Jordan needed help with Kerr, Harper and Rodman. I know there's no similarity but their roles help win the chips

30EpQAhl.jpg

B.O.O.M

I personally think this is a really weak ass move by Durant. Should have gone to a team like the Celtics. But nope, join the team that went 73-9 and beat yo ass in the finals that already has three stars in the lineup. Terrible look for a player I consider to be one of the greatest of all time

Gigglepoo

Not in this case it won't.

I know! People are still giving Kareem shit for bolting Milwaukee to go to LA. Same deal with Wilt Chamberlain. History always remembers those guys as bitch-made losers who fled to LA like the talentless cowards that they are.

Durant signing to GS is boring. They just had a historic season. Why do people wanna watch them now that they will have once in a generation Durant and a million solid vets signing min contracts?

I dont mind super teams but given how the playoffs played out thia year how could anyone feel good about thia result?

B.O.O.M

I know! People are still giving Kareem shit for bolting Milwaukee to go to LA. Same deal with Wilt Chamberlain. History always remembers those guys as bitch-made losers who fled to LA like the talentless cowards that they are.

It's a different day and age. This is a team that just set the regular season record for the NBA. The team that beat KD's ass, partially because he shat the bet in the finals. It's a terrible look. But arguing whether we will remember this or not is not gonna get us anywhere. Let's see

Pachimari

I see we signed Deng and Mozkov. And Nick Young may be on the way out. Any others going?

Is it safe to assume that GSW are the clear favorites to win the NBA next season?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I see we signed Deng and Mozkov. And Nick Young may be on the way out. Any others going?

Is it safe to assume that GSW are the clear favorites to win the NBA next season?

Yea I think it's safe to assume that lol. They basically have a western conference all star roster.

Top Bottom