• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Mortemis

Banned
CmubucdXEAAU7FG.jpg

iconic

I have mixed feelings. I never thought he actually would leave but now that apparently he has, maybe we can get a good pick this next draft plus maybe get a new max player next summer (Westbrook?). It will suck going through a tanking season but hopefully Bosh is well enough to play and maybe 2017 season we can start rebuilding.

I'm fucking gathering up people to bring pitchforks to the Hear front office
I can't fucking believe I have to count on fucking Whiteside to carry this franchise
#fireriley

This is going to be a mess.

A mess that has a pretty good chance at one of the top 4 seeds, tbqh. If Wade plays and stays as healthy as he did this year. Jimmy only getting better and Rondo still knows how to dish that ball.

They'll be a playoff team. I'll watch many Bulls games. lol

Beautiful

Butler looks like he's looking at someone and saying "What is this shit?"

I'll never get tired of looking at Jimmy's "a fade & a fuck it" hair style.

I'm really confused by this reaction. When Wade is with the team, it was "he's old, washed up, broken knees, he's done" and now that he's gone it's "LOL MIAMI, HEAT IN RUINS"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Sandfox

A mess that has a pretty good chance at one of the top 4 seeds, tbqh. If Wade plays and stays as healthy as he did this year. Jimmy only getting better and Rondo still knows how to dish that ball.

They'll be a playoff team. I'll watch many Bulls games. lol

Unfortunately spacing is a thing.

FZZ

Banned
People just saw the NBA's most hated player who had the pressure of an entire state on his shoulders win a chip and alleviate a majority of the hate he got and cement his legacy

Then everyone went "Fuck y'all I do this for me"

LeBron most influential player in NBA history

LeGM won

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png

Kusagari

It's as Lebatard said a couple days ago.

Wade lost all trust in Riley and the Heat front office taking care of him. If you aren't going to show the best player in your franchises history loyalty, then he ain't going to show you any either

Bread

Banned
the heat always scared me even with bosh out just because wade can destroy teams when he's on. end of an era.

fuck da heat!

Get that money dwade. This offseason has been nuts

Id feel sad for the heat being randomly shitty but they won 2 chips recently so meh

I bet you guys enjoy this shitttt

Not all of us are bandwagons

I've followed this franchise since the Seikely days and I can say that this is the most disgusted I felt about this front office

I don't blame Wade at all

I still am a fan of him

Unfortunately spacing is a thing.

Jimmy can learn to shoot! DWade can shoot pretty well up to what? about 19 feet? They'll need to make some moves for maybe a floor-spacing PF (or did they get one of those from NY?), but yea. It could go better than you might think.

Wade has been taking below market money for -years-. I don't blame the guy for actually getting paid what he thinks hes worth when he can find another team to give him that.

there was also clearly a lot of bad blood between him and Riley to uproot his family and his legacy to move it to the Windy City when the Heat were offering him similar money.

Reminds me of when MJ had to roll to Washington because the Bulls were too cheap to pay him what he was worth and poisoned the well. LOL @ any decent player wanting to go to MIA now. When you're capable of fucking up the relationship with your life-long players...your Hall of Famer...a decade of irrelevancy is sure to follow.

yea, there's gonna be a helluva story coming out of this sooner rather than later.

I've followed this franchise since the Seikely days and I can say that this is the most disgusted I felt about this front office

I don't blame Wade at all

I still am a fan of him

sorry for your loss, fam. I know how it feels to lose the franchise. :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm really confused by this reaction. When Wade is with the team, it was "he's old, washed up, broken knees, he's done" and now that he's gone it's "LOL MIAMI, HEAT IN RUINS"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I mean both thoughts can be true. No one is saying Wade is the same Wade from even a few years ago. But Miami -was- Wade. A Miami Mount Rushmore would seriously just be Dan Marino and Wade. They let the most important guy in their franchise's history walk away because they nickel and dimed him.

They could have signed him if they wanted. It's not like they tried and failed. They didn't want to give him a 3rd year.

Top Bottom