• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm excited for the future of the Heat now that the Wade monkey is off our backs. First time in a while we've had a young core of players worth developing. We wouldn't have done anything the next three years with or without Wade, so better to be without. I'm not sentimental. He can play where he wants.

I honestly don't get this. You're saying its not going to matter one way or the other for the next few seasons... so why then would you not want Wade to play his entire career and finish his career with Miami?

Say whatever you want about the Kobe contract, there is long term value in the fact no one had to ever see him wear a Bucks jersey.

I honestly don't get this. You're saying its not going to matter one way or the other for the next few seasons... so why then would you not want Wade to play his entire career and finish his career with Miami?

Say whatever you want about the Kobe contract, there is long term value in the fact no one had to ever see him wear a Bucks jersey.

Not taking shots away from other players. Forcing the coaching stuff to build the offense around other guys.

Dre3001

So if Bosh retires the Heat may not even make the playoffs next year.

Goran Dragic
Josh Richardson
Justise Winslow
Josh McRoberts
Hassan Whiteside

Yikes at that roster

Resilient

dont do it CherryWood

i barely post in here anymore but i always liked your posts

this isn't the end for the Heatles. believe in your hearts man

Figure out if Bosh can play, hope Justise develops and shoot for a major FA in 2017. Who the fuck is realistically available in 2017?

tumblr_n1cbhbZAXF1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Ethan Skolnick reporting that the Heat did not increase their offer to Wade to match other teams. Clearly the didn't feel the need to try their hardest to keep Wade. This is the best basketball move, and they aren't thinking about sentimentality.

blood clots are super serious. Bosh really shouldn't be playing, and he probably won't.

So lets be real, they probably a lottery team next year

Dre3001

Whiteside, Dragic, Winslow and Richardson are probably good enough to possibly get into the playoffs

I don't see any scenario where that is possible, Detroit made the 8th seed last year and their roster is miles better than the Heat current roster without Bosh.

SCChappy

Banned
Seriously though, you aren't going to compete for the next few years anyway. Give your franchise star his payday and let him do the Kobe farewell tour.

Jarate

Banned
I don't see any scenario where that is possible, Detroit made the 8th seed last year and their roster is miles better than the Heat current roster without Bosh.

Wade is good but Richardson is a young ace outside shooter and Winslow will only continue to be an elite defensive player

Honestly, you guys are overrating 35 year old Dwayne Wade.

Top Bottom