• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Strax

Blake Griffin is a FA as well ..

Next year's free agency is going to be even more nuts.

http://hoopshype.com/2016/05/14/nba-free-agency-2017-the-top-players/

usatsi_8831059.png

Fjordson

Is he wearing Kevin Love shirt? Who sanctioned this fuckery?
Not sure how I know this, but apparently that's a Tommy Bahama model that looked just like Kevin Love. Richard Jefferson ripped the ad out of an in-flight magazine and the Cavs adopted it as a team joke sort of.

Kieli

Oh ideally shoes should cost less, but business wise it makes them look cheap to all the hypebeasts out there. Like it's not a premium shoe. One of the reasons all of Nike's price drops on various shoes haven't helped to catch up to Curry.

Like you can go lower than Jordans which are routinely $200 (and still sell out instantly) but $88 is too low.

It's kinda sad taht $88 makes people view it in a negative light as poor-quality and/or no-prestige (rightly or wrongly) when I think that price is already too high.

I got a pair of adidas basketball shoes for $50 and they work just fine for gym play.

RedAssedApe

Banned
It's kinda sad taht $88 makes people view it in a negative light as poor-quality and/or no-prestige (rightly or wrongly) when I think that price is already too high.

I got a pair of adidas basketball shoes for $50 and they work just fine for gym play.

a lot of the people buying these things don't buy them to actually play basketball in

I don't think I've ever spent more than $50 on a pair of shoes. Right now I mainly wear sandals I got for 50 cents at a garage sale.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Man the Summer League really has grown. We went from internet only streams with Dante and Galante reading emails from gaffers to 2 games being on air live at the same time on 2 channels....but fuck all that...espn 3 at 5am...olympic qualifying semis in 1 group and finals in 2 groups.

FZZ

Banned
First off D Angelo out here looking like Vic Mensa

Secondly I think he's missed on some open passes to Ingram

I wonder if there will be tension 👀

I'm for Ingram to be the leader

Top Bottom