• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

chaislip3

W3a3Es3.png

Thank you, Tank Commander

Daft Punk

Banned
Zubac needs to be active and not just watch the play develop. He stood there like he didn't know what the hell he was doing. He is a rookie though so I won't be too hard on him.

Blablurn

11:45 a.m. ET: The Los Angeles Clippers signed Marreese Speights to a multiyear contract, The Undefeated's Marc J. Spears reports. The 6-foot-10, 255-pounder averaged 7.1 points and 3.3 rebounds last season for Golden State.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
rise and shine...its meaningful basketball time.

watchespn.com

hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

New Zealand did some kind of tribal war dance at mid court while Team Canada had to stand there trying not to bust out laughing. They zoomed in on Corey Joe's face.

we tied at the half. Loser goes home and winner moves to the finals where they still may go home anyway.

Misterhbk

I need GS to snap up Javale McGee. He'll be more than serviceable until Jones is ready to start picking up some mins. Get it done Lacob.

Resilient

rise and shine...its meaningful basketball time.

watchespn.com

hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

New Zealand did some kind of tribal war dance at mid court while Team Canada had to stand there trying not to bust out laughing. They zoomed in on Corey Joe's face.

we tied at the half. Loser goes home and winner moves to the finals where they still may go home anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

All NZ teams do this before the game
how basic do you have to be to laugh when that is happening
even if you don't know what it is, surely you can figure it out in about 3 seconds and be like "oh ok, well whatever this is happening"

lol NA/Canada ;)

jobber

haha guy on Turkey tried to foul Diaw by grabbing him and completely missed so it looks like he was hugging air and fell face first to the court.

Diaw will be missed in SA :(

Tomorrow's final is set...Canada vs France

spyder_ur

Dunn had the least chance to bust for sure. Jaylen the highest SMH. Dunn is obviously more ready right now without question

giphy.gif

Smart cut off before the miss. That was nasty though.

I like his game and he was my favorite overall prospect after Simmons and Ingram, but if they couldn't deal him everyone would be whining about drafting another guard that can't shoot.

Tom Penny

Smart cut off before the miss. That was nasty though.

I like his game and he was my favorite overall prospect after Simmons and Ingram, but if they couldn't deal him everyone would be whining about drafting another guard that can't shoot.

Hope the Nets sucks. Lots of guards next year anyway if they want one.

Dunn had the least chance to bust for sure. Jaylen the highest SMH. Dunn is obviously more ready right now without question

giphy.gif

Motherfucking looking all cybercommando early. After taking Rubio and Jonny fucking Flynn over Curry, it figures the Wolves were due to hit on a guard.

jobber

3:00 PM EDT

Puerto Rico vs. Serbia (Final) (FIBA Olympic Qualifying)
Croatia vs. Italy (Final) (FIBA Olympic Qualifying)

jobber

Thanks. It's crazy how much basketball is on given it's the summer.

FIBA changed the qualifying tournament structure now but last Summer had 5 FIBA tournaments + Summer League. Euro Basket had 16 games every day for a few days from 8am-5pm

Top Bottom