• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Jarate

Banned
NBA Players on team Croatia

Bojan Bogdanovic
Dario Saric
Mario Hezonja

NBA players for team Italy

Marco Bellinelli
Danilo Gallinari
and former #1 ovr pick Andrea Bargnani

Bread

Banned
bender is holding his lower back a whole lot, would be a major issue if he had back problems already.

he looks bad. useless on offense and he's not keeping with his man on defense.

Really impressed with how confident Ingram and to some extent Zubac came out last night. Brandon looked like it was just another day and just did his thing, didn't force things, let the game come to him. Russell also had some great body language and aggressiveness and looked like he was taking a leadership roll. You can also tell all the talk about him working on his post game all offseason wasn't just lip service. I continue to be a big fan of Nance. Great hustle and defense. If his range continues to develop he's going to end up passing Randle on the depth chart as the starting PF of the future.

Really impressed with how confident Ingram and to some extent Zubac came out last night. Brandon looked like it was just another day and just did his thing, didn't force things, let the game come to him. Russell also had some great body language and aggressiveness and looked like he was taking a leadership roll. You can also tell all the talk about him working on his post game all offseason wasn't just lip service. I continue to be a big fan of Nance. Great hustle and defense. If his range continues to develop he's going to end up passing Randle on the depth chart as the starting PF of the future.

Yeah nance is some serious competition for his spot, randle really needs to show he has improved this coming season.

Jarate

Banned
Wow that was great right there. Croatia wanted it more in the end

Saric with 18 points 13 rebounds, took over the game in the 4th quarter

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
As far as I'm concerned, he's already there. I'll take a guy who plays good defense and gives you some offense over a guy who plays good offense and little to no defense any damn day. Hopefully Luke concurs and Nance gets the start.

One of the reasons the Lakers were successful last night was because everyone in that line-up is a willing and capable defender - B14, Zubat, Nance, and Brown clearly take pride in their defense. Randle and JC on the other hand don't give a FUCK about defense. Bring their asses off the bench with Lou so they can be the All NBA One way Playing Tunnel Vision line-up they desire to be so badly.

If Anthony Brown / Nance start knocking down shots with some consistency, I want to see this line-up for the second half of the season getting some serious burn

Russ
A. Brown
B14
Deng / Nance
64 Million / Zubat

Fantastic Blend of spacing and defense. I can see this line-up fighting for a seed next year if the young guys continue to progress towards their projected potential and the West continues it's decline.

Sandfox

As far as I'm concerned, he's already there. I'll take a guy who plays good defense and gives you some offense over a guy who plays good offense and little to no defense any damn day. Hopefully Luke concurs and Nance gets the start.

One of the reasons the Lakers were successful last night was because everyone in that line-up is a willing and capable defender - B14, Zubat, Nance, and Brown clearly take pride in their defense. Randle and JC on the other hand don't give a FUCK about defense. Bring their asses off the bench with Lou so they can be the All NBA One way Playing Tunnel Vision line-up they desire to be so badly.

If Anthony Brown / Nance start knocking down shots with some consistency, I want to see this line-up for the second half of the season getting some serious burn

Russ
A. Brown
B14
Deng / Nance
64 Million / Zubat

Fantastic Blend of spacing and defense. I can see this line-up fighting for a seed next year if the young guys continue to progress towards their projected potential and the West continues it's decline.

I expect Randle to come back improved so we'll see how things stand in October I guess.

Jarate

Banned
Eurohoops.net
‏@Eurohoopsnet

Dario Saric: "I'm going back home and then to the USA for the @Sixers"

DARIO SARIC IS COMING GUYS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK YESSSSSSSS

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Eurohoops.net
‏@Eurohoopsnet

Dario Saric: "I'm going back home and then to the USA for the @Sixers"

DARIO SARIC IS COMING GUYS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK YESSSSSSSS

Is he not playing in the Olympics?

Jarate

Banned
Is he not playing in the Olympics?

I don't know right now. I'd imagine he will, but I imagine that he wont be coming back to Croatia after leaving for Rio.

There's also a chance that he'll come over right now and play in Summer League instead. Homie Dario mightve seen those Ben Simmons passes

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I expect Randle to come back improved so we'll see how things stand in October I guess.

I'm more than wiling to give Randle some time to develop a jumper and get in better shape... but I'm not giving this dude a pass on D this year. He better come in ready to work on that end. No excuses.

JC too. The frustrating thing about JC is that he's a very solid all around player who has a particular knack for scoring the ball - but, motherfucker gives up just about as much as he puts in. That shit is so damn frustrating to watch.

I'm a firm believer that this Laker squad will start to truly turn the tide when they start playing consistently on defense. That will be the catalyst to the turn around.

Mortemis

Banned
I think Nance is a better fit in Luke's system than Randle. Much longer range, better defense, better passing, etc. Randle can still fight like hell for rebounds and finish strong, and with his extra year in the league he'll probably start. I still think that Nance wins the starting spot before the end of the season though.

I think Nance is a better fit in Luke's system than Randle. Much longer range, better defense, better passing, etc. Randle can still fight like hell for rebounds and finish strong, and with his extra year in the league he'll probably start. I still think that Nance wins the starting spot before the end of the season though.

He's pretty good trade bait, though. Keep him.

Sandfox

I'm more than wiling to give Randle some time to develop a jumper and get in better shape... but I'm not giving this dude a pass on D this year. He better come in ready to work on that end. No excuses.

JC too. The frustrating thing about JC is that he's a very solid all around player who has a particular knack for scoring the ball - but, motherfucker gives up just about as much as he puts in. That shit is so damn frustrating to watch.

I'm a firm believer that this Laker squad will start to truly turn the tide when they start playing consistently on defense. That will be the catalyst to the turn around.
Clarkson has fundamental issues in his defensive stance that makes it difficult for him so we'll see how Luke helps him.
It's also possible that Deng ends up as our PF because he carried the Heat after making that move.

Jarate

Banned
Who's ready for the greatest NBA summer league game of all time

Let's go Sixer's! Beat the Lakers! Please don't have a bad game Simmons...

Never seen a SL game so packed lol holy shit

Cm9rEmSVIAMZbP5.jpg

Top Bottom