• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

I like the Philadelphia team. Simmons need to slow down a it though, his teammates are not expecting his passes at all. They should be up by at least 12.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i've seen 2 teams in the orlando summer league a game at 8am play better than this

Lakers really that tired from last nights game? Or maybe to much clubbing in Vegas

Lol struggle ass game

But I'm here on a Saturday night watching, L for me

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
the fun part is that this is like 3/5th of the Lakers starting five minus Clarkson and Mosgov, the next great Lakers center

Yeah I honestly don't see how the Lakers aren't the worst team in the league. Luke Walton really has to be a fucking magician for them to not finish last in the west.

Mortemis

Banned
Deng?

Also you guys are reading way too much into SL games. I mean, did the Lakers look like a playoff team after last night's game if that's the case?

They looked like a championship contender tbh. I was getting my 2017 world champions shirt ready. Now? Might as well get ready for a top 3 pick. /s

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dear Jamie Foxx,

Coming back from 3-1 in a series isn't special anymore after the Rockets did it last year.

Top Bottom