• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Over Luol Deng? Don't think the Lakers have the guts to bench Ingram.

He'd start over Randle. And Deng is probably starting the season out over Ingram. It's not really about who starts as much as it's about getting these guys minutes. I think Luke will tinker around with the lineups as the season goes along.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Horrible first half. Just horrible. fantastic second half though. Highlights galore from both teams out of no where lol

Larry Nance is starting. Motherfucker does everything... and he does everything competently or exceptionally well. I don't care if this is summer league - dude was putting in work in the reg season too, it was obvious he just needed the minutes to shine. Welcome to the pine, Randle.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
a preview of the WCF right here

be around for this tomorrow
9:00 AM EDT
Canada vs. France (Final) (FIBA Olympic Qualifying)

Misterhbk

Cm958HDXEAAbU6x

Do it Larry.

Fell asleep during the first half. Just sloppy ball, nice to see the lakers executed in the later half. Russell is so cocky lol I love it. Larry Nance JR continues to impress.

13 Points
8 Rebounds
7 Steals
4 Assists
4 Blocks

Dude looked like Draymond-lite out there.

Fell asleep during the first half. Just sloppy ball, nice to see the lakers executed in the later half. Russell is so cocky lol I love it. Larry Nance JR continues to impress.

13 Points
8 Rebounds
7 Steals
4 Assists
4 Blocks

Dude looked like Draymond-lite out there.

Clarkson in the 2nd, Nance late in the first, Zubac looking like a good pick in the 2nd...and people say Mitch can't draft.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
When Jimmy-boy rides off into the sunset I don't want Mitch to follow, but I think he most likely will, unfortunately. =/

Ryan West damn well better be the new GM though. Bring the Logo back home, son!

It is summer league.

Super early on Zubac but Clarkson and Nance are both looking like good finds. Nance could end up starting over Randle. Getting a potential starting PF late in the 1st is good drafting considering most players taken in that range end up out of the league entirely.

D'Lo also giving me Nick at Nite vibes with the left handed game winners.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
It is summer league.
It is. But... Clarkson and Russ are 1st/2nd team all rookies respectively. Andrew Bynum and Marc Gasol (people forget we scouted and drafted this dude in the late 2nd round before trading him for his superior brother) became All-stars.

Nance and Zubat are starting to look like highway robbery picks based on their drafting positions.

Pretty damn solid. I know as a Laker fan I've been more than happy with this side of the business... it's everything else that's a cluster fuck.

LionPride

Banned
It is. But... Clarkson and Russ are 1st/2nd team all rookies respectively. Andrew Bynum and Marc Gasol (people forget we scouted and drafted this dude in the late 2nd round before trading him for his superior brother) became All-stars.

Nance and Zubat are starting to look like highway robbery picks based on their drafting positions.

Pretty damn solid. I know as a Laker fan I've been more than happy with this side of the business... it's everything else that's a cluster fuck.
Marc is the better brother but you're on point everywhere ekse

jobber

Time for France/Canada

I want Canada to win so Parker can rest for a couple of months but Diaw won't let that happen

jobber

there a moment in this game where there was fast breaks going for both teams and the drums in the stadium were playing during this...it was like a movie.

god damn it Diaw stop playing good

jobber

RIP Canada

Parker is going to the Olympics

hahahahah Parker thought he was getting MVP and they announced De Colo instead.

the best part of this game...Parker denies Nash from glory again

Top Bottom