• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

gutshot

Saric seems like the guy who can fit onto any team, played great defense on whoever he was paired with (Giannis did horribly against him in the tourney, 3-14) and can shoot outside shots

He can easily play with Simmons and another big just like he can play the big, he's a versatile player.

Exactly. I'm not wholly opposed to trading the Homie Dario, but if you are going to trade away both Okafor AND Saric, the Celtics better be giving up a lot.

draymon you idiot

this is good, lock him away for a few days to make him think before he acts

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-7.09.41-PM-e1392683111317.png

"I sentence you to prison for the entire 2016-17 NBA season including playoffs"

Oh ffs nobody in here was serious about locking him up.

I'm saying that by all accounts this situation was nothing and yet he was still arrested and will be arraigned as well. Personally, I think the police would have talked to him and let him go if he was Aaron Rodgers or some other white athlete.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm saying that by all accounts this situation was nothing and yet he was still arrested and will be arraigned as well. Personally, I think the police would have talked to him and let him go if he was Aaron Rodgers or some other white athlete.

No chance. It's up to the victim if they want to press charges or not. You're really reaching here.

Resilient

By all accounts dude was likely drunk and angry. Not exactly easy to calm down and give a warning to,then send home. Sometimes you need to have your ass sat. Lmao. You been outside?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sullinger with 6 million 1 year deal... unbelievable this guy ate his way out of tens of millions of dollars. He must know that seeing as how ET pulled nearly 20 million a year.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That Sully deal is the steal of the offseason. I guess his health is a major concern for teams.

His back is fine... in fact the only reason he slipped a disc at all was his fat ass didnt properly condition himself. Surgery was great for him.

The concern isn't health, it's his weight. The guy was a disaster in the playoffs. Was running in the mud trying to rotate

Edit-
Steal of the offseason is still Zaza for $2.9m for me.

Yup

B.O.O.M

Green acted like an idiot and actually hit someone? This news shocks me to the core..

Guy is a mental midget if all it took for him to hit someone is some taunting.

spyder_ur

A 98.5 Sports Hub guy (who was on the mark with horford Durant and brown) says the Celts are gaining traction on a big deal. Keith Smith (realgm) says its for Blake, possibly 3 way with Sacramento involving Gay.

Sorry for no links, on mobile.

Bread

Banned
i'd feel bad taking blake griffin out of LA, he was made for hollywood.

he would probably love being a boston legend though.

Jarate

Banned
A 98.5 Sports Hub guy (who was on the mark with horford Durant and brown) says the Celts are gaining traction on a big deal. Keith Smith (realgm) says its for Blake, possibly 3 way with Sacramento involving Gay.

Sorry for no links, on mobile.

Clippers breaking up their big 3 already? Damn, West would be a lot worse with that

Horford + Blake is a weird combination

Tom Penny

Sullinger with 6 million 1 year deal... unbelievable this guy ate his way out of tens of millions of dollars. He must know that seeing as how ET pulled nearly 20 million a year.

He legit lost like 50 million dollars for being an out of shape degenerate gambler.

"#UPDATE: Draymond Green has history of parking violations and speeding tickets in East Lansing, Mich. http://nbcbay.com/Qdnj9eI" -@nbcbayarea

I hope they send his ass to jail for this.

Top Bottom