• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Hitta93

Banned
Just a reminder that Billy King was allowed to be a GM for longer then Sam Hinkie

Just a reminder that one of the "league executives" that was quoted heavily was most likely Billy King, in relation to how awful Sam Hinkie was

Just a reminder that Billy King gutted an entire franchise, one that wont be relevant for another 3-5 years and gutted the Sixers pretty heavily

Just another reminder that Billy King competes for worst GM in NBA history

It's just unreal.

Just a reminder that Billy King was allowed to be a GM for longer then Sam Hinkie

Just a reminder that one of the "league executives" that was quoted heavily was most likely Billy King, in relation to how awful Sam Hinkie was

Just a reminder that Billy King gutted an entire franchise, one that wont be relevant for another 3-5 years and gutted the Sixers pretty heavily

Just another reminder that Billy King competes for worst GM in NBA history

Do you talk in the 3rd person in real life, Sam?

Sources: Warriors nearing one-year deal with Anderson Varejao

Goddamnit..

Tubobutts

As someone who loves swaggy p as a persona, I want nothing to do with him lol
Sixers give the Lakers their pick back in exchange for Swaggy P. The Lakers are probably going to suck enough to keep the pick anyway so you're practically getting him for nothing. Who says no?

Hitta93

Banned
Speaking on Nick Young, you would think teams would be lining up for his talents.

EDIT: Well didn't know he wasn't cut yet lol.

beat

Maybe I missed it, but thoughts on the new Hack a Shaq rule change?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2651764-nba-announces-changes-to-intentional-foul-rules

Basically under 2 min of any quarter it's foul shot and ball...I think it's a solid change. Bad FT shooters still are a liability but you can't prevent any quarter ending runs with it.
It's dumb. The league should have made the rule cover the whole game, not last two minutes of each quarter. Or if they wanted half measures, why not at least the entire second half?

Not sure if this has been posted, but signing sorry ass players like Raymond Felton has to be a sign the Clippers are planning to rebuild right?
But it could be a vintage Roc Divers move.

I'm still interested to see if Randle has improved.

Zubac has a nice touch around the hoop.

If his shot isn't money I don't see how he's better with the starting unit than Nance. Nance is a better passer, defender and probably even shooter. He would work perfectly with Russell and Clarkson. Randle is an iso player.

RBH

CnQv2apUMAIMIGO.jpg:large

what are you even talking about? i'm talking about how he was giving fist bumps to everyone before halftime. smh lol

everyone's been singing his praises this summer league.

Nvm I thought you meant he's trying to hard to look like a leader/good teammate.

Maybe ESPN continuously shitting on DLO has gotten to me lol

shwimpy

Bench DLo, Ingram, and Zubac for tomorrow's game... not worth it. Playing Summer league in your second year is cute and all but the chances of injury are not worth it... especially with back to back games being involved. Sixers were smart to bench Simmons for their final two games.

Bench DLo, Ingram, and Zubac for tomorrow's game... not worth it. Playing Summer league in your second year is cute and all but the chances of injury are not worth it... especially with back to back games being involved. Sixers were smart to bench Simmons for their final two games.

Pleaseeeeeee

Top Bottom