• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Fjordson

Just glad Ros Gold-Onwude is back as a Warriors reporter. Here she is talking to some fan

CtTVvwaUkAAGWZx.jpg

Cornbread78

Can we just give the two frontrunning yeams their own thread, so we can just talk about the other 30 teams all season?

I kid, I kid, but seriously, screw GS and CLE, lol

I feel like the Cleveland Cav players have done many things this offseason!

tristan thompson is dating a kardashian.
Shumpert apprently made a rap song.
Lebron sang happy birthday to Kevin love!
I assume JR smith is in a lab working to cure diseases! Because he sure as hell hasn't resigned yet!

Overall it appears we are doing it!

Servbot24

Banned
Can we just give the two frontrunning yeams their own thread, so we can just talk about the other 30 teams all season?

I kid, I kid, but seriously, screw GS and CLE, lol

Since CLE vs GSW is a given in the finals, the conference final losers should match up to determine the champion of the rest of the league.

I feel like the Cleveland Cav players have done many things this offseason!

tristan thompson is dating a kardashian.
Shumpert apprently made a rap song.
Lebron sang happy birthday to Kevin love!
I assume JR smith is in a lab working to cure diseases! Because he sure as hell hasn't resigned yet!

Overall it appears we are doing it!

JR is a Cav?

Since CLE vs GSW is a given in the finals, the conference final losers should match up to determine the champion of the rest of the league.

As far as I'm concerned the NBA Championship Belt is more important.

FStop7

Banned
I was watching a clip of a Jazz/Thunder game from April 2010 and the commentator (I think it was Marv) said something that made me sit there and think about all of the crazy shit that has happened since that game. It's been taken down and I don't remember exactly how it was phrased other than it was a comment about Durant's place in the league and the future of the NBA. Can you imagine catching someone up on what's happened to bring us to this point, starting with The Decision? It doesn't even sound real.

Jarate

Banned
76ers still need a semi competent back court...

Bayless, and Henderson are both somewhat competent players and will play well within the sixers offense. Sergio Rodriguez could also be really good.

Their backcourt is way more competent then it was last season at least (I will argue that they had the worst backcourt in the history of the game last season)

Also, Curry aint fair https://www.instagram.com/p/BK355neDC5m/

Marcus Smart for Simmons, who says no?

Why dont we do Isiah Thomas for Nik Stauskas. You guys need a gritty white shooter on your team!

Jarate

Banned
Winning just means your own draft picks turn into weaker assets. Winning is not part of The Process™.

Lyle knows what's up

I'd like to see the Sixers win it all at some point, if only because I'm interested in Jarate's reaction.

The goal of the process isnt to win a championship perse, but to put yourself in the best possible chances of winning a championship.

If we do win, Im gonna be the smuggest asshole on earth and force everyone to eat crow though. If it ends up failing, I can always just blame Jerry Colangelo

Jarate

Banned
Sixers starting lineup in training camp has been

C Joel Embiid
PF Ben Simmons
SF Dario Saric
SG Robert Covington
PG Jerryd Bayless

Sergio Rodriguez apparently has had a ridiculous practice, and I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up starting. Still, the lineup listed would be one of the 5 tallest lineup in NBA history.

If you move Simmons to SF, and replace Saric with Okafor which I may think will still happen, that would make it the tallest in NBA history I think, or at least tied for the tallest.

Top Bottom