• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

CtiLXBXUAAA6lcQ.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Also, another thing to discuss is if we want to make the OT in normal offtopioc for the first X weeks of the season or not to try and get some new blood in here

Bread

Banned
the nba thread has always been known for its welcoming attitude towards new posters and fans and for that reason i say fuck OT i want to be the only person posting in here

Jarate

Banned
And let filthy casuals shit up this thread? That's my job.

the nba thread has always been known for its welcoming attitude towards new posters and fans and for that reason i say fuck OT i want to be the only person posting in here

Im fine sitting in our shame corner

Also, Does anyone wanna do that OT. Gully did it last year, but IDK if he wants to do it again

I can do it, but I have the artistic skill of a small child, and there's only so much I can do.

Jarate

Banned
we could call it 76ers fan OT, no one would ever want to enter that thread.

I think there are 3 Sixers fans that post here

Everyone else is either a Celtics, Lakers, Warriors bandwagoner, or some hiopster whos like "I only like teams Lebron plays for"

It's rough being a South Florida sports fan. Jose Fernandez is dead, Bosh is retired, Wade is gone, the Fins went to OT with the fucking Browns, Whiteside is now the face of the Heat franchise...

Kill me

Mortemis

Banned

It's rough being a South Florida sports fan. Jose Fernandez is dead, Bosh is retired, Wade is gone, the Fins went to OT with the fucking Browns, Whiteside is now the face of the Heat franchise...

Kill me

Jose Fernandez and Bosh got me fucked up too man. 😔 Sucks to be a sports fan in general.

Jarate

Banned
Has there been any news of WInslow shooting better

If he can get a shot, your team will be fine. Loosing Bosh and Wade hurts a lot, but Whiteside, Dragic, and Winslow are good player. Richardson should help that offense a lot, the big question mark is who replaces Bosh

If you guys are looking for an utside shooting PF, Carl Landry is still a free agent. Dude has one of the best midrange jumpshots in the league and flashed a small ability to shoot the three. His defense is garbo though

He'll avg 20+ ppg while the Heat win 15-20 games and Whiteside gets suspended at least 3 times yay

Whiteside is definitely what I'm nervous about this season. Like, I never bought into the "he's going to stop caring" narrative, but his attitude is still going to be an issue, especially now that Wade is no longer on the team so all eyes are going to be pointed to him to step up.

Technically Dragic is going to be leading the team, but Whiteside is going to be the one with the heaviest expectations and I don't think he has the temperment to deal with the criticism he's going to get.

Jarate

Banned
I mean, for all intents and purposes, it sounds like D'Angelo Russell is a giant prick, but that shouldn't matter as long as he's the best player and actively playing well within the game.

Jarate

Banned
Simmons rolled his ankle and is apparently not likely to play in the preseason opener in Boston ;-;

He's getting precautionary X-Rays right now, I'm pretty sure it's not terrible, because they hardly ever use the word "precautionary" when the injury is at least serious, but fuck man, I'm worried

Chris Bosh is not of the opinion that his career is over. "I guess my career in Miami is done. My career is not done."

See @IraHeatBeat on Twitter for more.

So wait is this treated like an amnesty clause. If possible, and if he gets healthy Bosh can sign for a minimum with the Cavs while Miami continues to pay him what he is owed.

Top Bottom