• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

ViciousDS

Banned
QBlUN5p.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they blowing the team up!!!!

Jarate

Banned
wtf, why do people allow Riley to keep getting away with this shit?

Who the fuck do the Suns have that's worth the value of Butler? Justice Winslow aint worth Jimmy Butler.

B.O.O.M

Rumor is Knicks. NY connections and reunite with Rose.

I see. could be a good get. So the rumor now is him AND Dwight to NY? Saw a lot of chatter about Dwight to NY

If thru free agency my guess are Dubs, fdknicks... Cavs LeGM willing. He doesn't strike me as the dude that will be looking for the biggest contract. He will go where he thinks he can win.

haha could u just imagine of Noah and Lebron played together? The drama

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The Bulls aren't giving up already are they? Pau ain't coming back. Might as well get something for Jimmy before he waste a year off his career playing for a 10-72 team.

Jarate

Banned
The Bulls aren't giving up already are they? Pau ain't coming back. Might as well get something for Jimmy before he waste a year off his career playing for a 10-72 team.

The bulls are a treadmill team bro, you saw what happened when the Sixers tried to leave. Theyre gonna sign Jeremy Lin or something and try to get the 8th seed again

spyder_ur

Cs fans, who do you want them to take at #3? This article convinced me on Hield.

I lean Murray at this point but wouldn't be upset with Bender or Hield, could trust them on Chriss. Dunn would necessitate a trade but I think he has star potential and the most value. The guy that I don't want is Jaylon Brown.

All reports are that they've moved off of Hield though.

It's actually a decent deal for the Knicks though. Rose is pretty much cap filler but they ditch Lopez' contract and if they are smart can now play KP at the 5 full time.

Bread

Banned
Cs fans, who do you want them to take at #3? This article convinced me on Hield.
every player available has great upside and pretty big red flags, i don't really have a preference at this point.

it's a crapshoot, i just want to get to the draft already so i can download a new 2k roster and lead the Cs to 18.

Jarate

Banned
I dont get why you'd pass up on a guy named Dragan Bender. Think of all the stupid stuffed animals you could sell with his jersey on it.

spyder_ur

Wow, pretty much everyone had a different answer.

What reports?

I just haven't heard them linked to him in a bit through mocks. It was in a podcast with either the SI guys or Givony from DraftExpress where they'd be surprised by a Hield pick.

Noone really knows though.

spyder_ur

Are you interested in Okafor/Noel for #3? Sixers fan here, curious to hear what C's fans think.

I'm way more interested in it for Okafor than Noel, although at this point straight for #3 might be too much. Sixers have devalued those big men a bit.

That guy sounds like Kelly Olynyk 2.0 to me. Finesse big that can't rebound or defend the paint.

You want another guard that can't shoot? And what's his "ceiling" exactly?

Kelly Olynyk is a good NBA player. You'd want more out of Bender, but he has the chance to be a much better shot creator, blocker, and finisher than Olynyk.

I think Dunn's ceiling is pretty damn high (not as high as Murray's), though he's one of the oldest players in the draft. I see some Dwyane Wade in his game, and his measurables are great. He's not a great shooter but he's not terrible either. Unfortunately, he's the worst fit for the Celtics roster without a trade.

Tom Penny

That guy sounds like Kelly Olynyk 2.0 to me. Finesse big that can't rebound or defend the paint.

You want another guard that can't shoot? And what's his "ceiling" exactly?
John Wallish. Not an efficient scorer but a good floor general and defender. I worry that Hield and Murray won't be able to get their shots offfl in the NBA and will struggle to create shots. I really don't like anyone. I think there is more value in the draft with all the bigs 10-30ish.

As far as fit let ET go and have Dunn Run the second unit. Sorry Rozier. IT is not a PG and might be gone in two years too.

Are you interested in Okafor/Noel for #3? Sixers fan here, curious to hear what C's fans think.

I'd be interested in trading the 3 for one of those guys but now that Teague is off the table I think Ainge is going to push for more out of a team that wants to pick up Dunn.

Top Bottom