• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

FURKAN KORKMAZ AND TIMOTHE LUWAWU IS THE BEST FUCKING NIGHT

OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO HAPPY

I'm happy for you man. I remember a long post you made a while ago about recent Euro guys that were early picks in the NBA and that made me watch a lot of Dragan vids and made me hyped for the pick. He didn't go to the C's, but the Zizic pick eases the pain.

jrmanimal

I'm satisfied with Murray, Juancho and Beasley. Can't wait to see what Tim Connelly will make with this roster, I expect a few trades before season start.

Jarate

Banned
Chris Long
‏@ChrisLongKSTP

So... the MIN-PHI offer, as it turns out, was Nerlens Noel, Robert Covington, Timothe Luwawu and Furkan Korkmaz for Kris Dunn.

Here's the part where they start talking about "cautionary tales". Doesn't matter where these fucking guys are drafted they are still going to actually get PAID as opposed to playing for free, which is automatically the smarter decision. Brice Johnson stayed for years and he got drafted 25th. I'm sure that was worth giving up potentially 2 years of earnings.

Amory

I know I'm not a regular in NBA-gaf, but I have to vent somewhere. I hate Danny Ainge tonight. Hate him. I'm livid. That's really it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Here's the part where they start talking about "cautionary tales". Doesn't matter where these fucking guys are drafted they are still going to actually get PAID as opposed to playing for free, which is automatically the smarter decision. Brice Johnson stayed for years and he got drafted 25th. I'm sure that was worth giving up potentially 2 years of earnings.

You won't see Bilas bring up James Michael McAdoo, the cautionary tale for staying in school.

LionPride

Banned
Chris Long
‏@ChrisLongKSTP

So... the MIN-PHI offer, as it turns out, was Nerlens Noel, Robert Covington, Timothe Luwawu and Furkan Korkmaz for Kris Dunn.

.............Can I scream again about what Minny has done tonight? I love Dunn, but motherfucker if they could get that haul or Jimmy Buckets, why the hell not

.............Can I scream again about what Minny has done tonight? I love Dunn, but motherfucker if they could get that haul or Jimmy Buckets, why the hell not

Based on what the Bulls might have asked Boston for, there was no way they were getting Jimmy unless they threw in Wiggins with Lavine and the pick.

and that Philly haul isn't worth the 5th pick, not when you have the PG your team potentially needs sitting there for the taking.

Jarate

Banned
These picks just literally made Bryan Colangelo the most loved man in Philly

He just erased every doubt we might have had

U2NUMB

As a wolves fan I dont believe the rumors of Lavine and Dunn for Butler.. they wanted Wiggins which means it was a dead deal. Bring on Dunn.. lets do this... let him beat out ricky and see what we can get for Rubio mid season. I know we are crazy young but damn it lets set up a decade of good basketball.

I would have taken Butler if the rumors are true but I just do not see it happening that way.

LionPride

Banned
Based on what the Bulls might have asked Boston for, there was no way they were getting Jimmy unless they threw in Wiggins with Lavine and the pick.

and that Philly haul isn't worth the 5th pick, not when you have the PG your team potentially needs sitting there for the taking.
I know you're right, but still. Let me wallow in the fact we ain't get Buckets

Why are Skal and Davis sliding so damn much

Jarate

Banned
Howard Eskin
✔
@howardeskin

Watch out. #sixers may trade 26th pick Furkan Corkmas from Turkey. Could go to #Rockets according to source. @FOX29philly

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

unless we get beverely

Jarate

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

The San Antonio Spurs will select Dejounte Murray with the No. 29 pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells @TheVertical.

spyder_ur

Howard Eskin
✔
@howardeskin

Watch out. #sixers may trade 26th pick Furkan Corkmas from Turkey. Could go to #Rockets according to source. @FOX29philly

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

unless we get beverely

Makes sense. The sixes drafting two first rounders who can't handle the ball and whose timeline is uncertain seems a little weird.

Why exactly are people acting like Skal is good?

Jarate

Banned
Michael K-B
‏@therealmikekb

The #sixers are still actively trying to acquire PG Patrick Beverley from the #rockets, per source.

Jarate

Banned
Makes sense. The sixes drafting two first rounders who can't handle the ball and whose timeline is uncertain seems a little weird.

Why exactly are people acting like Skal is good?

Don't need people to handle the ball when you have Simmons + Saric on your team

Top Bottom