• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Cornbread78

I know I'm not a regular in NBA-gaf, but I have to vent somewhere. I hate Danny Ainge tonight. Hate him. I'm livid. That's really it.

Welcome, we're in the same boat.

Thanks Danny for several more years of 1st round playoff losses.

Hugs and kisses...

No, fuck off Danny...

Cornbread78

Makes sense. The sixes drafting two first rounders who can't handle the ball and whose timeline is uncertain seems a little weird.

Why exactly are people acting like Skal is good?

Well have a few PGs that can't shoot, it can handle to rock.... will trade for anyone that can actually shoot or svore...

Jarate

Banned
Jeff Goodman Verified account
‏@GoodmanESPN

Celtics Traded 31 and 35 for future Clipper first 2019, source told ESPN. Memphis owned clipper pick.

Amory

Hugs and kisses...

No, fuck off Danny...
If there really was a deal on the table centered around #3 and Crowder for Butler, Danny should be fired for this draft. Even with the new extension.

Crowder is a nice player but good god some Celtics fans treat him like he's lebron james

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wtf why trade him?! Wtf is going on we already know you can't draft for shit Danny just spend it now.

Hugs and kisses...

No, fuck off Danny...

Should've tanked when we traded for IT. Should've taken giannis over KO. Should've traded rondo sooner. Should've kept perk. This whole thing is a sham at the moment. They have very little room to grow at this point because basically all their pieces are at their ceiling now.

Cornbread78

I need to go back to watch more Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood because I'm getting depressed again because Danny is a putz and got us more useless players with no specialties so the teams stays mediocre.

Top Bottom