• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Chase17

Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose hanging out yesterday in New York:
ClvGxtXUkAA6r9e.jpg

Get it done NY

spyder_ur

Hell yeah he does lmao.

I am kinda worried about replacing him tbh. For all his suckage, his ability to play as the backup 4 on D and rebound was valuable. Obviously someone like Durant would more than make up for that, but still not sure Dubs will be able to snag someone like that.

Obviously. People here have a tendency to view a guy as all or nothing. It's fine to make jokes, but the reality is guys like him aren't a dime a dozen. He's not great at any one thing, but he does a ton of things well at ideal wing size.

Fjordson

Obviously. People here have a tendency to view a guy as all or nothing. It's fine to make jokes, but the reality is guys like him aren't a dime a dozen. He's not great at any one thing, but he does a ton of things well at ideal wing size.
Yep. He did some good stuff and every once in a while would have a nice shooting night. Could leave a hole at the 3 spot.

Bread

Banned
If somehow some way that report is true, Biyombo gets a max, Derozan gets a max, Evan Turner gets a max, Delly gets a max, Richard Jefferson gets the super max.

Man there are going to be no steals to be had in free agency this summer. If I'm the Lakers I kick the tires on a guy like Bazemore and then bail out of free agency. Lakers pick is still top 3 protected again so restart the tank!

phanphare

Banned
https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsLegion/status/746396241479753728
If this is legit and the Wizards offer Noah a 4 year 120 million dollar contract (or any of the other teams, Bucks, Knicks, etc) they are going to hold the biggest L in terms of free agency for quite some time.
Please do it before the Knicks do something catastrophically dumb, I can already feel it in my chest.

yes, please happen. don't want the hornets falling on that grenade.

if Lin doesn't get the max than the league is racist

4vT7Q24.jpg

Chase17

Should I be worried that Brown is TO prone? Or are the numbers I've been seeing a little misleading/ nothing to worry about.

spyder_ur

Should I be worried that Brown is TO prone? Or are the numbers I've been seeing a little misleading/ nothing to worry about.

I'm a bit worried, but I think he'll actually be much better with NBA- (or hell, even college-) level ball handlers and spacing around him. Washington was a mess. Shooting is a bigger thing for me, but I don't think he's broken in either area based on what I've seen on tape. He's just not efficient.

Noah and max shouldn't be in the same the universe let alone the same sentence.

Whiteside is so gone man. Fuck you Wizards if you pay him anything over 10M.

Pachimari

Just watched a few videos of press conferences with Luke and Mitch and interviews with Ingram and Zubac, and I really like the personality of these guys. I kind of hope Zubac stays but I have only watched one highlight video. That said, how many players can a NBA team have? And who are the good and not so good ones on our team?

Good
Russell
Randle
Clarkson
Ingram
Brown
Nance Jr

Not so good
?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Noah is a younger Nene and Nene got the Wiz to the playoffs 2 years ago (It was really Pierce)

You gotta spend that cash to keep Wall around...

Squalor

What would be the perfect team for wall?
Reunion with Cousins in Sacramento? Organization is a mess, though.

Wall could probably work well with Harden, right?

I'm, of course not taking cap space into consideration because I almost never care enough to pay attention to it.

Top Bottom