• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Huertas is part of the Lakers future plans? Well I am surprised.
Dude had the greatest steal of all time though.

decent backup PG and we can probably keep him for cheap. I wouldn't mind it.

The Raptors can offer DeRozan a five-year maximum contract worth $153 million with the salary cap at a projected $94 million.

giphy.gif

Please someone take Jimmy Buss and Mitch's cell phones away from them until DeRozan re-signs.

I would honestly rather have Barnes at that same money.

El Topo

Who else are they going to spend the money on, if not DeRozan? It's not a good deal, but it's not as if they're in a fantastic position.

Who's in, who's likely out in Kevin Durant sweepstakes - USA Today

Despite years of speculation about Durant possibly signing with his hometown Washington Wizards or the Los Angeles Lakers, a person with knowledge of his situation told USA TODAY Sports that those two teams are not expected to land a meeting with the former MVP. As it stands, it’s the six aforementioned teams coming Durant’s way at a location that has not yet been determined.

The New York Knicks have earned their way onto Durant’s radar, having traded for Derrick Rose recently to create quite the combination with Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis. Yet as of now, it remains to be seen how that particular scenario will be handled. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the situation.

The Lakers aren't getting a meeting with Durant but the Knicks might. What a world.

Jarate

Banned
I was hoping the Sixers would sign Derozan, but it looks like he's staying :/

Max Barnes and Max Delly Sixers, gotta win 30 games next year

Jarate

Banned
Embiid is coming for that Rookie of the Year trophy

If Koorkmaz stays, theres a very big chance that we will have 5 1st round rookies playing on the team at the same time. The rest of the roster is filled up with 1st year players Okafor, McConnel and Richaun Holmes, along with second year player Nik Stauskas and Nerlens Noel. We'll be stuck with 2 vets though, Carl Landry, who may be a big steal for the Sixers and Ish Smith (which im upset we traded our 2nd roundersmfor him, couldve gotten Zhou Qi and another young raw rookie)

Im looking forward to TJ McConnel's progression, he's a really good of ball PG and may find his niche if he improves his 3 point shot with the Sixers. Holmes too was super overlooked last year, but played with a shit ton of energy

Jarate

Banned
also, another interesting todbit, last year if the Heat won 1 more game theres a real chance we couldve gotten Devin Booker if the pick landed at 11.

I should be happy with Luwawu, a guy that a lot of people had super high up on their big boards. Korkmaz too is a great pick up, and honestly, with our new practice facility, I want him over ASAP

Lexxism

The Raptors can offer DeRozan a five-year maximum contract worth $153 million with the salary cap at a projected $94 million. Other teams would be able to offer him a max deal of $114 million over four years.

Fuckin $30 million/year for this guy. Fuckin shit

Top Bottom