• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So I see any NBA player in this free agency is going to get paid like a NFL starting QB money.

I don't hate individuals getting paid.

That being said the sport is soooo top heavy currently it's hard to watch all of this movement and money get thrown around when the outcome isn't gonna change really outside of KD.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 1h1 hour ago
Wizards, moving on from Durant, will try and hammer out framework of new deal for Bradley Beal tonight. Max would run five years, $133M.

WOW
Masai get DeRozan done as soon as possible.
Wtf is going on? Beal's season last year doesn't warrant that deal.

Gigglepoo

@billsimmons said:
I think half of these will be right...

KD GS
Barnes Philly
Conley Mavs
Whiteside Mavs
Horford Bos
Wade Bucks
Noah NY
Parsons LAL

I'd love to see Wade in Milwaukee. That would be so fun.

Jarate

Banned
There's about 5-6 teams in the league that really need to go through a Hinkie tank right now.

If the Lakers.sign Mozgov.to that deal, I'll probably laugh, and then cry when the Sixer's give Bazemore a max lol

Lakers discussing 4 years $65M for Mozgov.

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

Lakers are trying to out Knicks the Knicks it seems.

---

If Whiteside is favoring the Mavericks, I say the Heat should let him walk. Worst thing they can do is overpay Whiteside in a desperate bid to keep him, especially if, after two seasons, they're still on the fence over whether they view him as a "max player" or not.

It's not like you lose max contracts x money if you don't spend
Just wait lakers damn lol

It's a terrible contract but this team is 2-3 years away from being anything anyway. By that time they'll be able to dump the deal. I can't even bring myself to be that mad. The only thing I care about next season is D'Lo/Randle/Ingram's development. If they want to pay $14 mllion to a scrub like Mosgov to hang around while that happens I don't give a fuck anymore.

It's a terrible contract but this team is 2-3 years away from being anything anyway. By that time they'll be able to dump the deal. I can't even bring myself to be that mad. The only thing I care about next season is D'Lo/Randle/Ingram's development. If they want to pay $14 mllion to a scrub like Mosgov to hang around while that happens I don't give a fuck anymore.

Why not just re-sign Roy Hibert for less?

Jarate

Banned

There's always a spot on the Sixer's bandwagon for you bro

There's about 5-6 teams in the league that really need to go through a Hinkie tank right now.

If the Lakers.sign Mozgov.to that deal, I'll probably laugh, and then cry when the Sixer's give Bazemore a max lol

Where's Hinkie now? Was he blacklisted by Silver? He proved his competence. If I were an owner I would hire him as a consultant in a heartbeat if he doesn't want an assistant position.

Top Bottom