• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

jdstorm

Banned
So the Knicks have to be tanking right.
Rose - Gordon - Melo - Kristaps - Noah that's one of the worst teams in the east and its injury prone

timofey-mozgov-93-points.jpg

Continuing the Lakers legacy of great big men.

He only scored 91 in a game for us. :(

Jordan Clarkson signed a 4 year, 50 million dollar deal.

So he's making less than Mozgov, just another reason that deal makes no damn sense.

Well it kinda looks like the Hawks aren't that interested in resigning Horford or Bazemore. They seem nonchalant with all their free agents. It's always like this. This organization is weird as hell.

Only rumblings I see so far is interest in Lance Thomas and that damn Aussie Delladova. I guess they want him so he can't take out Korvers ankles.

dvdjamm

I'm calling that in 2017/2018 the Warriors will sign Steph Curry to a 5 year $225 million contract and if they don't, there will be a team crazy enough to do it.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America

ViciousDS

Banned
This is madness

The Knicks going after Eric Gordon? Gordon, Noah, rose, and melo....that team will breakdown by the all star game.

they are saying 4 year $70 million for Noah....LOL

Noah doesn't even deserve more than the minimum because hes been such trash the last 2 seasons

Someone should update that hackers "hack the planet" gif with "max the planet"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hope teams over pay or get Richard to make the Cavs pay him >:)
Which is sad to even say that a 2017 Richard Jefferson gets paid

Ainge must be fucking shook X sweatn' now, all of the players on the team are bargain X insanely low contracts

Tom Penny

Ainge fucked over Crowder and Bradley and IT's glorious contract.

2016-17

Bradley - $8,269,663
Crowder - $6,286,408
IT - $6,587,132

Ainge fucked over Crowder and Bradley and IT's glorious contract.

2016-17

Bradley - $8,269,663
Crowder - $6,286,408
IT - $6,587,132

Crowder is fucked until 2020 lol and he will be 30 , welp
Bradley X Thomas have just this season and next

At this rate those two will get 4/5 years at 20 million each season

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cap is estimated at $107m for 2017-2018. It was $70m this past season (94m for upcoming). 😱 😱 😱

Again, I like the precedent of DeMar in Toronto. He and Lowry need to establish something. They need their Joe Carter though.

I'm happy Derozan stayed. I don't think we would've made it that far in the playoffs Without Lowry and Demar. Now time to get a Power Forward in this Free Agency

Cornbread78

Whiteside staying with Heat. 25m Million Horford Howard here we come. Make it happen Ainge :/

Wait, 25 mil for each of them... uuggh

I can see Danny paying the 25 mil (5/6 yrs) for Horford. but it better be only a 1 yr deal for Howard. I'd much rather them try and work a trade for Noel if they want big man D in the middle.

Tom Penny

Wait, 25 mil for each of them... uuggh

I can see Danny paying the 25 mil (5/6 yrs) for Horford. but it better be only a 1 yr deal for Howard. I'd much rather them try and work a trade for Noel if they want big man D in the middle.
I don't think Ainge is going to fuck up all cap flexibility next year for player that don't move the needle. He will punt this free agency.

I don't think Ainge is going to fuck up all cap flexibility next year for player that don't move the needle. He will punt this free agency.

As much as I hate punting yet again I think I could live with it if it means we're not handing out a stupid contract that we'll regret in a year.

Cornbread78

As much as I hate punting yet again I think I could live with it if it means we're not handing out a stupid contract that we'll regret in a year.

Hopefully. Horford is probably the only one worth a nice max deal out of this class. He would be a nice piece next year and in building a contending product. They would still need that wing shooter though..

I really think Jared Dudley would be a good fit for low dollars in Boston and he has openly admitted interest in playing with their younger squad.

Other possibilities at the 3:

Marvin Williams
Allen Crabbe
Josh Smith
Kevin Martin (would play 2, but they need another scoring option)

pislit

so dragic is on the market right? i mean you cant max wade, whiteside, carry on the contract of bosh, and then have dragic? what is the total of that? 85 million out of 97 cap?

Top Bottom