• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

YaBish

Welp, all I'm saying is that Conley better stay with my Grizz. Even so, it's probably going to be a rough couple years.

shwimpy

So who are the big frees agents next year that will flirt with Dallas before signing elsewhere?
Russ-Troll.gif

Makes sense from both Celts and Turners angle. I don't really like the fit of him starting there. Seems like a better fit as a second unit ball handler. Playing him at SF just highlights his weaknesses, IMO. Celts figured that out.

Yeah, honestly it seems like Portland is signing him to do the exact opposite of what he should be doing. It's as if they didn't watch anything he did in Boston and signed him to that ridiculous contract anyways.

Tom Penny

Makes sense from both Celts and Turners angle. I don't really like the fit of him starting there. Seems like a better fit as a second unit ball handler. Playing him at SF just highlights his weaknesses, IMO. Celts figured that out.

It makes sense for the Celtics because Evan Turner isn't worth close to that contract. Can't say much since their only option is to overpay Al Horford or D12...

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 13m13 minutes ago
Not surprisingly, KD was "non-committal" in meeting with GState. Warriors were unable to get a read on which way he was leaning, source says

Steph Curry might not be a top 100 paid player in the league after this offseason is over

He's probably not worried he's a free agent next year and the cap is gonna go up again next year. 2017 free agency is gonna be crazy with Lebron, Westbrook, Curry and possibly Durant if he does the one year deal with player option being free agents. That is 4 out of the top 5 players in the league being free agents in 2017.

BadAss2961

If Lin waited for like 3 more hours before agreeing with Nets he could have possibly convince the Nets to give him evan turner money.
Yeah, I think he fucked up big time. Should've waited a bit. There had to be something like a 4 year, 60M deal waiting for him somewhere considering this free agency.

BadAss2961

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 13m13 minutes ago
Not surprisingly, KD was "non-committal" in meeting with GState. Warriors were unable to get a read on which way he was leaning, source says
Well, Broussard is basically like Pachter over at gaming side. Warriors have a good chance now.

shwimpy

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 23s24 seconds ago
Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans, league source tells @TheVertical.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Top Bottom