• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Jarate

Banned
so is 5/153 what LeBron is looking at from Cleveland or what

He'll sign a 1 + 1 deal with a max for the first year and a player option the next to maximise the amount of money he'll get

With Howard signing in ATL Ainge has to close the deal if he's actually trying. It's a given he's done in ATL.

I think Horford to boston is pretty much a sure thing at this stage and from what ive been hearing from the various NBA insiders

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wade's going back home. To Milwaukee!

Bucks entire pitch should honestly just be him in his Marquette uniform, remember when you were young? Remember when you had working knees? Relive those days, come home Dwyane.

He is still a top 10 Center. That contract actually seems reasonable, especially compared to the Noah and Mozgov deals.

In 2010?

Here's mine:

DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Hassan Whiteside
Karl-Anthony Towns
Pau Gasol
Brook Lopez
DeAndre Jordan
Jonas Valanciunas
Nikola Vucevic
Draymond Green (yeah, he plays a better center.)

He'll sign a 1 + 1 deal with a max for the first year and a player option the next to maximise the amount of money he'll get

I think Horford to boston is pretty much a sure thing at this stage and from what ive been hearing from the various NBA insiders

If AL goes to boston its a tough choice for Durant if I was him.

RBH

WqKUOfU.png

yioV1.gif

In 2010?

Here's mine:

DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Hassan Whiteside
Karl-Anthony Towns
Pau Gasol
Brook Lopez
DeAndre Jordan
Jonas Valanciunas
Nikola Vucevic

I'd take Dwight over anyone but the first four guys on that list and Draymond. Dwight is still a near elite level defender and great on offense in the PNR, which are still two of the most valuable skills to have in the NBA for a big. The drama stuff is sort of overblown and has masked the fact that he's still pretty good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'd take Dwight over anyone but the first four guys on that list and Draymond. Dwight is still a near elite level defender and great on offense in the PNR, which are still two of the most valuable skills to have in the NBA.

Yeah it should be an interesting fit in Atlanta. I think the signing could work out great for them and really its not that terrible of a deal compared to whats going on today. They had to change the formula a bit after getting annihilated by the Cavs - again and this is one that could pay off.

Gigglepoo

I'd take Dwight over anyone but the first four guys on that list and Draymond. Dwight is still a near elite level defender and great on offense in the PNR, which are still two of the most valuable skills to have in the NBA for a big. The drama stuff is sort of overblown and has masked the fact that he's still pretty good.

I would be more keen on this signing if they still had Teague. Do you trust Schroder to put him in the best position to excel?

spyder_ur

In 2010?

Here's mine:

DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Hassan Whiteside
Karl-Anthony Towns
Pau Gasol
Brook Lopez
DeAndre Jordan
Jonas Valanciunas
Nikola Vucevic

I get that its cool to hate on Dwight, but he's a clearly better player than at leas half of that list.

El Topo

They trust Schroder more than they trust the ticking time bomb thats Teague's knee.

Schröder is just so inconsistent. There's matches where I think he's an incredible talent (see e.g. his matches against the Cavs) and then there's matches where he takes the most idiotic shots imaginable.

Jarate

Banned
In 2010?

Here's mine:

DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Hassan Whiteside
Karl-Anthony Towns
Pau Gasol Isnt he a PF? Still would take Dwight over him
Brook Lopez No
DeAndre Jordan Half and half on him personally
Jonas Valanciunas No
Nikola Vucevic No

Dwight is definitely a top 10 Center currently, but that isn't saying much as the Center position is so weak.

Schröder is just so inconsistent. There's matches where I think he's an incredible talent (see e.g. his matches against the Cavs) and then there's matches where he takes the most idiotic shots imaginable.

Well he's only 22 so there's still a lot of time for him to grow.

mjp2417

Banned
In 2010?

Here's mine:

DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Hassan Whiteside
Karl-Anthony Towns
Pau Gasol
Brook Lopez
DeAndre Jordan
Jonas Valanciunas
Nikola Vucevic

Dwight is still unquestionably better than Vucevic, Valanciunas, and Gasol, and I would still probably take him over Brook Lopez although that is more debatable.

jdstorm

Banned
PHIL Jackson doing an Elite stealth Tank Job
Knicks fans are actually excited by this team, and by the time they realise they suck the season will be halfway done and they can cheer for a lottery pick

Gigglepoo

PHIL Jackson doing an Elite stealth Tank Job
Knicks fans are actually excited by this team, and by the time they realise they suck the season will be halfway done and they can cheer for a lottery pick

The only thing Phil Jackson should worry about is how to make Porzingis better. Nothing else matters.

Top Bottom