• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Tom Penny

It's official per Wiki

Alfred Joel Horford Reynoso (born June 3, 1986) is a Dominican professional basketball player who currently plays for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Gigglepoo

What's sad about it? The league is making more money than ever, the players should be paid accordingly.

Exactly. What's sad is when taxpayers have to shell out a billion for a new stadium or a young athlete gets hurt and loses everything. These guys should get every dollar that they can. Why let the owners hoard it all?

jbug617

Banned
Knicks offering Courtney Lee a 4yr deal. No way they can get him and Wade. Wade just trying to get Riley to give him more money.

Tom Penny

Today's free agency is almost as crazy as finding out someone I know was accused of stealing 300K and is basically afraid he and his family members are going to get murdered. Not that crazy though.

It's official per Wiki

Alfred Joel Horford Reynoso (born June 3, 1986) is a Dominican professional basketball player who currently plays for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

It would be hilarious if Al was the one that made that edit.

"I'm making my announcement on Wikipedia."

Bread

Banned
Horford at C is definitely the way to go, even if he might naturally play more effectively at PF. Having a versatile guy like him who can switch on to smaller players and defend down low is key for today's game.

What's sad about it? The league is making more money than ever, the players should be paid accordingly.

While the league is making crazy money, I've been hearing some rumblings through various sports channels that most networks are extremely unhappy with the deals they did to broadcast specific teams and want out as soon as possible.

Fox Sports affiliates, NBCSN affiliates, most are bleeding money and can't sell advertising worth a damn because viewership is so low.

Tom Penny

Horford at C is definitely the way to go, even if he might naturally play more effectively at PF. Having a versatile guy like him who can switch on to smaller players and defend down low is key for today's game.

Yep. Great spacing for IT to work with Jae, Bradley Horford and Swedish Larry Bird.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
RcT1Cry.png

The Nets cut him today because of this ^

and the salaries are ridiculous because one of the agreements in the CBA is the teams have to use up an allocated amount of cap space this year and next. So basically even if you suck and rebuilding, you have to spend like 90% of the cap on salaries.

Bread

Banned
Fuck Jerebko. We needed him to step up against Atlanta and he shit the bed. Shit, go out and get Ryan Anderson.

Sifl

If Wade signed with the Knicks, the entire Knicks starting lineup aside from Porzingis could realistically be out for the season by the 2nd game of the season.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
at this rate it's going to eventually cost more to sign an individual player than to build a fucking stadium.

Tom Penny

Lol bullshit

He shot like 40% from 3 in the regular season and I'm not sure he even shot 30% in the playoffs. He missed so many open corner 3s.

9 and 7 on 48% shooting that series...30% on 3's. You must be forgetting how horrendous Smart, Crowder and Fatty ass was..

Top Bottom