• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

Sandfox

Phil Jackson is proving himself to be as senile as I thought he was at the end of his coaching career. The main is already saying that Porzinigis could end up like Shawn Bradley in addition to the comments he's spewing about outgoing players.

Phil Jackson is proving himself to be as senile as I thought he was at the end of his coaching career. The main is already saying that Porzinigis could end up like Shawn Bradley in addition to the comments he's spewing about outgoing players.

You know he's doing that a la Zen Jedi Mind Tricks.

CM5ValaWUAAe0Sr.jpg:large

"No one would pay me more money"

That MKG deal is super low-risk. Even if he doesn't develop into a star, $13 million/year for the prime years of a solid wing defender isn't that bad.

Bowser

Wonder what got under Simmons skin today about the Clips.
http://i.imgur.com/9Ekk2vD.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]

But then he let his Boston homerism shine through:

[QUOTE]Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 15m15 minutes ago
6. Three most dysfunctional NBA organizations right now are the Kings, Hornets and Clippers and I am not sure of the order... (Ok I'm done)[/QUOTE]

Hornets? Lol bish pls

Wonder what got under Simmons skin today about the Clips.
9Ekk2vD.jpg

I dunno why this isn't apparent given how they were last year and how the whole DJ situation went down. Balmer hasn't exactly done anything in the last year to show competency as an owner other than buying the team away from a huge racist douchebag. Keeping Doc both HC and GM hasn't been good. Balmer really needs to hire some seasoned guys to run the FO...

So Clippers were dysfunctional when Sterling owned the team. When Ballmer bought team, I am pretty sure he was like just continue what you do "Doc The GM"

I'm interested to see what he's referring to. Improper business deals with DeAndre don't seem quite as dysfunctional as the Sterling days.

LOL The Clippers being the Clippers.

I like the Clippers though. Even more controversial given how much I love the Lakers, but I've never had a problem with the Clippers and actually like them.

How does the league even catch something like that? Maybe that's proof that the Clippers are dysfunctional.

I wonder if Simmons is referring to things Ballmer just not observing unspoken league rules like negotiating with DJ after he verbally committed to Dallas. Things of that nature but just behind the scenes.

jbug617

Banned
Holy shit
http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/derrick-rose-sued-for-gang-rape/

Derrick Rose is being sued by a woman who claims the NBA superstar and two of his friends drugged and gang raped her.
The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, says she and Rose dated from 2011 to 2013. During that time, Rose allegedly tried to pressure her to masturbate in front of him, allow him to have sex with her friends and engage in group sex with strangers, all of which she says she refused.
Rose's accuser says the two continued to date until August 2013, when Rose and two friends, Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton (who is also Rose's personal manager), invited her to Rose's Beverly Hills house. She says there, they slipped a drug into her drink with the aim of raping her.
The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated. She says she remembers only "flashes" of the incident, but can remember the defendants forcibly raping her.
She claims she waited for two years to file the suit because she was "ashamed and embarrassed" of what happened and concerned her "conservative family" would find out.
She wants unspecified damages.

Top Bottom