• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

I mean, this is still totally insane 5 years later.

Javaris Crittenton Pointing A Loaded Gun At Gilbert Arenas Is Still The Most Insane Thing To Ever Happen In The NBA

Which brings us to this excerpt, which is wonderful. Caron Butler’s account is mostly about how much of a badass Caron Butler is. Here’s an, uh, excerpt from the excerpt:

“Oh no, you don’t need to shoot me with one of those,” said Javaris, turning around slowly like a gunslinger in the Old West. “I’ve got one right here.”

He pulled out his own gun, already loaded, cocked it, and pointed it at Gilbert.

Other players who had been casually arriving, laughing and joking with each other, came to a sudden halt, their eyes bugging out. It took them only a few seconds to realize this was for real, a shootaround of a whole different nature. They all looked at each other and then they ran, the last man out locking the door behind him.

I didn’t panic because I’d been through fa worse, heard gunshots more times than I could count, and seen it all before. This would have been just another day on the south side.

This game is already more entertaining than all of Lakers' last season.

Roy is good people.

Yeah last nights OT game was better than anything I say through the first 40 games. I stopped watching after that.

Roy is good people
I was about to declare Randle a bust, I just hadn't seen anything from him prior to last night except a dude that plays too fast doesn't have the handles everyone thinks he has, and is a bust.

Lou is nice too. I like the roster a lot more this year. Scott got got in that final 4 min man. out coached bad again.

Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes got into a fight this past weekend. Speculation is because Fisher is going out with Barnes's ex wife.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/

The ex-wife
th

tumblr_m19vmac8vq1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Cheebo

Banned
Had the Cavs/Atlanta game on in the background.

You know the NBA is back when Delladova is playing major minutes while making endless awful shots. It just wouldn't be the NBA without it.

Also those Atlanta uniforms look terrible in action. Wow.

OMFG Karl Anthony-Towns....

How could you not be excited for Timberwolves basketball? I don't understand why they hate the Lakers so much, that has always disappointed me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
OMFG Karl Anthony-Towns....

How could you not be excited for Timberwolves basketball? I don't understand why they hate the Lakers so much, that has always disappointed me.

You kept the name after the team moved despite there being no lakes in LA. ;)

And LA hate is universal. Embrace it like NYC has.

You kept the name after the team moved despite there being no lakes in LA. ;)

And LA hate is universal. Embrace it like NYC has.

I really don't understand why so many people hate the Knicks.

Andrew, you seem entirely too sensitive about the Lakers. Shrug it off, like Uga in the rain.

PS.> The Lakers suck.

STOP REMINDING ME OF THE ALABAMA LOSS!!!!!!!!! *Sobs uncontrollably*

Fjordson

I don't hate the Lakers. And Kobe is one of my favourite players of all time.

Only team I really dislike these days is maybe the Clippers.

I don't really dislike any team in the NBA right now. I couldn't stand Laker fans when I first moved to Socal but it's whatever now. I suppose the closest thing would be Spurs because their announcers are condescending homers. But then I have a huge amount of respect for what Pop has done with that franchise and how he's won championships coaching different styles of basketball. Plus the Spurs' execution is just beautiful. I'm eager to see how Pop is going to utilize LMA.

I don't have anything against Knicks fans. That franchise is so hilariously tortured, it's unbelieveable. What's even more amazing is that despite their decades long mediocrity, they still think that by virtue of NYC, they can attract the next big superstar and turn around their franchise in a hot minute despite 10+ years of history proving otherwise.

How could anyone hate the Knicks after all the entertainment they have provided us over the last 10-15 years?

i mean the knicks have always been who we thought they were

it's the fans that keep trying to make them some sort of legendary mythic team of the ages where every superstar will want to play in the big apple or some shit.

when the best thing you've done in the playoffs this millennium is punch a fire extinguisher you gotta start accepting that maybe your team isnt any good.

I hope Byron Scott doesnt run his team into the ground. Its only pre season man WTF was Roy Hib playing 32 min?

Every decision this dude makes is so ass backwards.

Yeah but Roy is in shape, hes dropped some weight; and hes not 22 years old anymore.

I just don't like all the min. Starters should play the first 8 min of the first 2 qtrs, and then call it a night.

Bass probably has a torn ligament, we have had more injuries than any other team the last two years, D. Russ almost shattered his hip. I just don't like it.

Damn the Heat are a deep team this year. People curious how the Dragic-Bosh pick and roll will be. Amare and Dragic pick and roll already looking like Nash and Amare.

Plus they look unstoppable in transition.

Won't someone PLEASE be nice to the long suffering Lakers

LOL even I don't think this is us at all.

Also, I do hope the Cavs make a run for the title. Cleveland is a city that really deserve a title and Lebron can definitely win another title. Despite how I feel about Dan Gilbert, anyway.

Honestly, it's Mark Cuban I hate the most. I like the Mavericks but Cuban can die in a fire for all I care. Ironic because I also tend to love Cuban...and hate him at the same time. Which makes no fucking sense.

Top Bottom