• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

MBS

Banned
NBA OT title brainstorming continues - We need more contributions or a consensus vote.

Suggestions thus far..

Can you beat the Warriors?
We are all witnesses.
Everyone has a big 3.
No blood, no bone, no ash
_____ needs more help
Free Melo
Free Bougie
Parity sucks
I want allll my money
Got to give the people what they want
About to get paid in full
"The NBA season - full of flops, Pop and for Ty Lawson not Scotch"
Won't someone PLEASE be nice to the long suffering Lakers

The year of the Knicks (not)

So I just drafted in my fantasy. These are my players:

1st Round - Stephen Curry (KD was taken)
2nd Round - Nikola Vucevic
3rd Round - Draymond Green
4th Round - Jeff Teague
5th Round - Derrick Favors
6th Round - DeMar DeRozan
7th Round - Nikola Mirotic
8th Round - Enes Kanter
9th Round - Stanley Johnson
10th Round - Ricky Rubio
11th Round - Meyers Leonard
12th Round - Frank Kaminsky
13th Round - Jeremy Lin

I had 3rd pick. So how did I do Gaf?

4th Round - Jeff Teague
8th Round - Enes Kanter
10th Round - Ricky Rubio
13th Round - Jeremy Lin

How many people?

Vucevic in the 2nd round?!? The fuck. Dude only made my 2nd round as the last pick in mocks.

Stanley Johnson might be a reach there. Rubio is a nice pick in 10th round. So I am guessing Clarkson or Jack were not available in those late rounds.

Yeah I regretted Vucevic a little bit cus I could have gotten John Wall but I was worried about rebounds and Vucevic was the highest ranked center left I believe.

Im hoping Stanley Johnson pops off lol and yep Clarkson was gone otherwise I would have nabbed him! Thanks for the critique.

MBS

Banned

4th Round - Jeff Teague
8th Round - Enes Kanter
10th Round - Ricky Rubio
13th Round - Jeremy Lin

That's a pretty solid lineup.

spyder_ur

You're probably talking about bballstreams. I've heard good things but they're not accepting new members right now.

Yeah that was it, thanks. I'm looking into the best option for the coming year, and have to factor in blackouts and sharing so I was interested in what was out there.

lakers waived Robert Upshaw. He had his moments in Summer League and has decent skill as a rim protector. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us. Maybe he doesn't amount to anything but I mean, unlike Sacre at least he has a potential ceiling.

lakers waived Robert Upshaw. He had his moments in Summer League and has decent skill as a rim protector. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us. Maybe he doesn't amount to anything but I mean, unlike Sacre at least he has a potential ceiling.

I still feel this was a mistake. Hopefully, at least, this does not end up fucking us over in the end. Maybe he'll sign to the D-Fenders and the Lakers will potentially pick him back up?

I still feel this was a mistake. Hopefully, at least, this does not end up fucking us over in the end. Maybe he'll sign to the D-Fenders and the Lakers will potentially pick him back up?

YEah I mean, he's raw as fuck but our team is terrible i don't see the harm and giving him a roster spot, at least for a season to see how he develops over the course of a year.

Early heads up. MetalFearSolid and I will be putting up the regular season OT next Monday. Hopefully we can come up with a consensus title by then.

Sandfox

YEah I mean, he's raw as fuck but our team is terrible i don't see the harm and giving him a roster spot, at least for a season to see how he develops over the course of a year.

It seems like he didn't meet the teams expectations off the court though he had some major issues on the court as well obviously.

Yeah that was it, thanks. I'm looking into the best option for the coming year, and have to factor in blackouts and sharing so I was interested in what was out there.

I know last year nba league pass would allow several logins at once. You could possibly get a few folks to go in on that to save some cash.

MBS

Banned
Terry Rozier is shaping up as the next franchise PG the Celtics were looking for. Not only he shows some offensive moveset that Smart can only dream of, his defense is pretty solid and he goes aggresive in every play. His ceiling would probably be a Lowry-Wall combination PG.

I love my Spurs... But these 3pt shot percentages are really beginning to scare me. Granted, it's preseason, but after the dramatic drop in efficiency last year they can't afford to get any worse.

Word is that the Lakers hope that, despite the waivering, that he'll sign with the D-Fenders and hopefully work his way to the team. I'm hoping this happens as well.

Anyway, it's almost season start....TRASH TALK TIME?!?!?!

FUCK THE SACRAMENTO KINGS AND FUCK THE BOSTON CELTICS!!!!!!!

FUCK THE SPURS TOO!!!!!!!!!

TIMBERWOLVES FANS ARE STILL BUTT HURT ABOUT TITLES THAT WERE WON AGAINST TEAMS WHO SMOKED LIKE A CHIMNEY AND BAGGED GROCERIES FOR A LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK MARK CUBAN AND DAN GILBERT!!!!!!!!!!

Fjordson

Blake Griffin out here getting techs on obvious calls. In the pre-season :lol Clippers stay being the absolute worst franchise ever.

Terry Rozier is shaping up as the next franchise PG the Celtics were looking for. Not only he shows some offensive moveset that Smart can only dream of, his defense is pretty solid and he goes aggresive in every play. His ceiling would probably be a Lowry-Wall combination PG.

This sounds like one of my posts.

Fjordson

Holy shit, did Chris Paul get thrown out last night? Wish I hadn't turned the game off early now, that's hilarious. Classic Clipper behavior.

I know they're supposed to be our rivals, but I don't feel much enmity towards the Clips.
Their roster is filled with awfully annoying people for me. Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, JJ Reddick, Josh Smith, Austin Rivers, Lance Stephenson. And of course Doc as their coach.

It's sort of of amazing the collection of assholes they've gathered. I kinda wonder if being obnoxious is part of the job description when Doc is doing his GM duties.

I saw the news when Boogie tweeted how much? with an emoji lol

In other news

Jimmer Fredette will be waived by the San Antonio Spurs.

Fredette signed a camp deal with the Spurs this offseason.

Fredette spent last season with the New Orleans Pelicans.

It's over. Even the Spurs couldn't get anything out of him.

sethbot

Got a free ticket from work for the Mavs game tonight. Forgot how rough our roster is right now, especially since Matthews and Parsons are out. Lol

CR4TV3HUYAER8sM.jpg

Shout out to LeGM for getting it done

Top Bottom