• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Clifford should honestly be fired for playing Kaminsky. He has been complete fucking garbage the entire series... because he sucks. And hes going to play 35 minutes today. Unreal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
But wasn't it MJ and Ewing that told him to give Frank the Tank some minutes.

If MJ tells you to do something you should pretty much do the opposite. There is absolutely no justification to playing Kaminsky over Hawes. At least Hawes can hold his own physically, Kaminsky is too slow to guard anyone on the perimeter and just gets completely bullied on the inside.

Clifford should honestly be fired for playing Kaminsky. He has been complete fucking garbage the entire series... because he sucks. And hes going to play 35 minutes today. Unreal.

Didn't have a stretch where he had like 13 points in a quarter? I mean he's a rookie getting time in the playoffs. I mean I can understand saying he's been garbage in a series but to say he sucks when he's shown he can be good throughout the season is kinda jumping the gun.

Also seeing how many easy lay ups the Heat are getting inside makes Al jefferson look even more pathetic. This is why I'm glad the Lakers didn't take Okafor.

Holy shit...someone needs to gif that shot of Jordan with the tub of popcorn...Sad Jordan meme 2.0.

I feel bad for Hornets fans...Your team just run out of steam. I'm hoping you guys can come back but Heat look like they have such an edge mentally right now..

Charlotte looks shook. Game 6 might have been their chance.

This reminds me of that Bucks/Hawks series in 2010. First two game was blowout for the home teams then the second two game were also blowouts for the home team then game 5 the road team steals one but then fail to close it out in game 6. Bucks then got blownout in game 7 but we'll see what happens to the Hornets here

If Charlotte is gonna help they really need to not help off of Whiteside. And Kemba has try and stay infront of Dragic. Their whole team is just not getting into Miami enough.

J2 Cool

Heat are rolling, halftime couldn't stop this. Wade looks like he's moving really well tonight.
Potential Heat/Cavs still alive.

Kemba especially doesnt look the same as he did game 6 at home.

Vestal

Just remember, Miamis best player(2nd best) is on the DL.. Let that sink in.

This team is scaring as fuck when they are firing on all cylinders.

Heat peaking at the right time. Goddamn

Whoever wins the Pacers/Raps game tonight is getting smoked in rd 2.

I dunno, I think Pacers and Raps have better defense than Charlotte. Pacers guards are better defenders though their bigs are meh. Raptors interior defense is much better than Charlotte. This series went to 7 games, I wouldn't exactly say Miami was dominant or untouchable. When Miami turns it all on their awesome. But I dunno if they can consistently turn it on. We'll see soon enough.

random25

You had your chances in game 6, Hornets. Maybe next season.

Heat peaking at the right time. Goddamn

Whoever wins the Pacers/Raps game tonight is getting smoked in rd 2.

If the Pacers win today, I'm pretty sure they have a good chance against the Heat in the East semis.

As for the Raptors, yeah they'll get smoked if they go to Rd.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom