• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbass Spurs just made KD sign for a one year deal with the thunder basically

Wouldn't be surprised if they win the series

Duncan X Parker X Ginobili are done :( the three gods lost it

rambis

Banned
No matter the result, can we at least agree that OKC does not deserve to win this series no matter the outcome? I think this is a fairly reasonable/logical conclusion.

Every 3 pointer that Russ takes should lower his overall standing among the NBA greats. Regardless of if it goes in or not.
Have a hard time figuring out what you're getting at here.

They sacrifice and work as hard as any team in the league. Yes they fucking deserve to win if they win. Also didn't think Russ had a spot among the all time greats.

h1nch

Have a hard time figuring out what you're getting at here.

They sacrifice and work as hard as any team in the league. Yes they fucking deserve to win if they win. Also didn't think Russ had a spot among the all time greats.

It's ok I don't expect someone named rambis to understand simple logic and reason. Don't worry about it at all. Just keep doing your thing man I believe in you.

Some real good team defense this game on both sides. These teams are more evenly matched than I'd expected.

Also what else is there to say about last night's GSW game that hasn't been said? Curry is one of those fairy tales that parents tell their kids about to keep them from acting out of line.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
is this a collapse, looks like a collapse

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
My son and I were trying to put a top 5 together and we got 4 easily. The 5th is tough.

Steph
Lebron
KD
Kawahi

Westbrook, Lillard, Draymond, Kyrie, CP3??

ViciousDS

Banned
Wait.....what the fuck, wow refs have no idea what they are doing!

That was a shot clock violation and then you keep it running. Holy shit fire all the refs.....ALL OF THEM, THEY FUCKING SUCK

After seeing GS yesterday, idk if the Spurs can actually take them out. Curry is the thanos of the NBA, unstoppable.

Spuds have no chance whatsoever. OKC is the only team that really has a shot simply because Durant and Westbrook turning on god mode and going off for 50 four times in a seven game series is a possible scenario.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
my hatred of Skip Bayless makes it impossible to root for SPurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom