• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could he pass to? Don't say Green because he is physically incapable of scoring on anything that isn't a 3.

Seriously, I've seen him airball 0 ft layups before,

I think he had decent looks himself, just not hitting the shots you're accustomed to from him.

They didn't call the foul on the floor! Holy fuck.Kawhi had him wrapped up. San Antonio got fucked twice at the end of two games in this series.

Fjordson

Wow.

Donovan has something with this Adams / Kanter combo. SA's bigs aren't athletic enough to make Kanter pay on D. He does surprisingly well if it's just defending the post.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
They didn't call the foul on the floor! Holy fuck.Kawhi had him wrapped up. San Antonio got fucked twice at the end of two games in this series.
To be fair, Ginobli's foot on the line superceded all the stuff that happened after. The Spurs actually caught a break.

Man how did the refs not call Kawhi basically hugging Westbrook before the drive? Was he supposed to give him a flagrant before they called that?

Bread

Banned
holy shit how did they not call the obvious foul by leonard???????

what an absolutely terrible time to swallow your whistle, refs.

Tom Penny

I'm not sure how you prove that but all I'll say is I disagree.

Pretty simple. One is capable of dropping 40 points 15 assists and 10+ rebounds any give night or all of it in one night and has done it. The other simply cannot because he is not a play maker nor an explosive scorer like that.

so what, you have to push now to get an intentional foul?
I'd be pissed if I were the Spurs

but its over for Parker, lol don't let him take the last shots

I can't lie OKC vs GS will be much more fun to watch than GS vs Spurs

Refs were bad, but Spurs have not looked like they should be in the WCF either outside of game 1

rambis

Banned
It seemed liked they swiped at WB and missed mostly. I know people expect the foul call but if it was the opposite situation and OKC was down then none would want a foul on that level of contact. Sloppy finish but I think OKC has this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom