• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Parkers missed ft was where the game turned. Odd the Spurs have to go to him in final couple minutes for shots. Theres the awkward order of offensive roles rearing its head. Kawhi their best player isn't that type, Aldridge missed an easy one late, Parker assumes the role by default.

Tom Penny

How come Parker took all of the Spurs shots down the stretch? Where were LMA and Leonard?

He lost them the game. Also had 2 possessions gets the ball with 5 seconds and becomes clueless too and got them no shot and terrible fade away 3. One was a wide open jumper courtesy of West that he decided not to shoot.

Fjordson

GSW in 3.

OKC is so terrible and undeserving of a spot in the WCF that they would feel such deep shame after losing 3 straight games by 30+ that they will forfeit game 4.
Think the Warriors would win that series, but can't overlook Durant. GS hasn't been able to guard him at all the last few years.

And Spurs ain't done yet!

Thunder played the Warriors decently though , it'll be a 5/6 game series if they advance

I just don't want the Thunder to play the Cavs, LeBron will just shut down Durant, westbrook went for 50 against the heat in the finals and they still lost

Cavs sweep the Thunder in 4 blow out games

fertygo

GSW in 3.

OKC is so terrible and undeserving of a spot in the WCF that they would feel such deep shame after losing 3 straight games by 30+ that they will forfeit game 4.

so salty, maybe if your coach not insist the french dude can't play important minute anymore yall can win.. Parker lose this on spot

Tom Penny

Thunder played the Warriors decently though , it'll be a 5/6 game series if they advance

I just don't want the Thunder to play the Cavs, LeBron will just shut down Durant, westbrook went for 50 against the heat in the finals and they still lost

Cavs win the title against OKC. I have no doubt.

Fjordson

Durant torches the Warriors D. If Golden State and OKC advance it will not be a cakewalk for the Dubs in any way.

trixx

I was in downtown yesterday watching the Raptors game... Can someone explain to me why Coach Casey decided to sub Biyombo in and out in the fourth about 3 times in the span of two minutes... The real all-star of toronto is Valanciunas, trade Lowry, trade DeRozan, fire Casey i'm done with that team.

CD'S BAR

Blegh. Hope Spurs can pull out the next two but my money is on thunder closing it next game. At least it'll give me a reason to root for warriors next round.

Fjordson

lol nah

hell now Kanter is alive, Adams is good, bogut is suppose to stop him/them
Draymond green can only do so much against them if they go small
Draymond would make Kanter his son tbh.

But I think that big lineup could work if Donovan has the guts to stick with it when Golden State goes small. Defensively might be rocky, but they might kill GS on the boards like Cleveland did last year. Durant + Kanter + Adams is huge with lots of good offensive rebounding.

statuez

Banned
Another reason why Paul George is better than Leonard...

Stop posting

Thr reason LMA and Kawhi did not shoot down the stretch had nothing to do with limitations lmao.

Parker has this weird complex where he thinks he's still 25 and can take over a game. He is beyond awful and needs to stop with his dumb hero ball that have killed them down the stretch the last few games

Dwight was perfect when he had Hedo x Rashard x decent shooters
Ariza sucks, Terry is awful, Rockets are just garbage

also, lol the fuck was Magic telling a 10th grader he wasn't gonna make the NBA

A team with Dwight isn't winning a title so I have no idea where he ends this summer. Feels like a desperate move to pay him max dollars to be competitive. I think the Mavs could utilize him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom