• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
584333.gif

Spurs' slows starts and lack of offense finally caught up with them... I knew they weren't going to beat the Warriors, so at least I won't have to worry about that. Course it doesn't help the refs have been in OKC's favor many of these questionable calls, but if the Spurs didn't put themselves in positions like this it wouldn't have mattered.

*sigh* Oh well. At least I can cheer for the Warriors and relish watching them dismantle the Thunder and Cavs.

neptunes

OKC is incredibly streaky, that series is going 6-7 games, especially if KD and YNB feel that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Do not count out talent like that, especially if said talent feels invigorated.
Damn I didn't think I was gonna be right

Seems like the spurs aged out quite a bit.

After game one, the Spurs were 72-15. They're now going to lose for of five.
Yeah, really interesting result. Two years of playoff disappointment in a row.

Kinda bummed because GSW won't be tested until the finals -- but with the way they've been playing, it's not like the Spurs are up to that task right now anyway.

Servbot24

Banned
Yeah, really interesting result. Two years of playoff disappointment in a row.

Kinda bummed because GSW won't be tested until the finals -- but with the way they've been playing, it's not like the Spurs are up to that task right now anyway.

Clearly OKC will as much of a test if not moreso than SAS.

h1nch

Spurs fans can take comfort in the fact that their staff will analyze the hell out of this series, and make moves in the offseason to address their weaknesses.

Everyone said their run was over after Memphis destroyed them in the first round back in 2011 and they were able to re-tool and win another title.

Not worried at all. Also not sold on this OKC team as a contender. Their low basketball IQ and terrible habits will make a return at some point.

tookhster

The people who think OKC doesn't stand a chance against the Warriors are the same people who thought San Antonio would easily beat OKC before the series.

The people who think OKC doesn't stand a chance against the Warriors are the same people who thought San Antonio would easily beat OKC before the series.

Yeah after the cavs brought GS to a game 6 last season on that hobbled team nothing is really impossible. I think it will go to 6 but I don't expect GS to blow OKC out every game

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I guess the only potential positive for SA at this point is if they do comeback to win this game there is no way they lose game seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom