• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I can't believe that the Clippers never made it to the Conference Finals

Like Wow

Going to be the knock on Paul's career.

As someone who doesn't watch alot of Cavs games, it seems like Mozgov hasn't been used at all this postseason, when he was a big part last year. Is this a Lue thing or is he injured?

Lin is exponentially better than Delly and Lin isn't even that good.

Lin would be a really nice backup pg pickup for us tbqh.

Going to be the knock on Paul's career.

As someone who doesn't watch alot of Cavs games, it seems like Mozgov hasn't been used at all this postseason, when he was a big part last year. Is this a Lue thing or is he injured?

His head isn't in the game this season. Ever since he came back from his injury he was just never the same.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

He wasn't very good this year, plus Lue wants to play more up tempo.

The finals start June 2? If both series are over fast that is going to suck

I can see the WCF being a 7 game bloodbath. This shit on the East will not go very far though and mercifully at that because tonight's game suck ass. Hope Toronto at least wins one game out of pride, but I wouldn't count on it.

J2 Cool

Missing the Heat already. It would be a blowout but at least James might apply a mercy rule on Wade.

Also, no offense to James becase I do enjoy watching him play. But he's not my favorite to watch, and many agree he's not the most fun player to watch in the league. But Mike Breen and Mark Jackson are fucking ridiculous. Every James layup, pass, steal is a visual orgasm for them. Makes me dislike him more than I want to.

Between that and the lack of competitiveness I can't watch.

B.O.O.M

Missing the Heat already. It would be a blowout but at least James might apply a mercy rule on Wade.

Also, no offense to James becase I do enjoy watching him play. But he's not my favorite to watch, and many agree he's not the most fun player to watch in the league. But Mike Breen and Mark Jackson are fucking ridiculous. Every James layup, pass, steal is a visual orgasm for them. They make me dislike him more than I want to.

Between that and the lack of competitiveness I can't watch.

To be fair they do the same to Curry...even on the most mundane and boring plays.

Jarate

Banned
What a crappy day.

L0J0SN4.gif

would they still have to pay his contract? I'd say Bosh retires so he lives and enjoy life

hes a two time champion, back to back champion, got paid and had fun, think of your life Bosh

If Bosh were to retire, the Heat would have to pay him for the year since his last game played, so he'd essentially be on the books until February 2017. After that, Medical Insurance kicks in and pays the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom