• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

bruh raps always lose game 1s

bruh look at the san antonio/okc series that just happened. you would have thought san an would smash okc after game 1 too.

raps sweeping in 5

i ain't worried bout nothin

This a good thrashing. Shows how much work the raps have to do and their major deficiencies. Let's hope the Raptors bounce back. Make it interesting. I think they have the capability to play much better than this. Cleveland firing on all cylinders. They are getting anything they want.

Fjordson

Cavs goddamn
damn.png

I mean the raptors have been playing fuckball most of the playoffs. Their offense degenerated to Lowry jacking up contested jump shots for most of the heat series.

random25

Did LeBron even sweat in this game? This is the least-effort 24pt game for him. Raptors gotta make him work more for his points the next game.

Biyombo 5-5, Derozan above 50% shooting. This is a pretty good game for the Raptors

Despite missing lots of open looks it wasn't the offense that was their problem. Frankly, they struggled more in the half court scoring against Indiana. Cleveland's defense wasn't particularly great. It's the defensive end they were horrid on. But a lot of it is fixable imo. James Johnson should be guarding Lebron. He's the only Raptor (well Patterson probably does to an extent) with the body to keep Lebron from backing him down aggressively.

But damn, Lebron can just control a game like no other. When he decides he's going to the rim, he's like almost unstoppable.

Did LeBron even sweat in this game? This is the least-effort 24pt game for him. Raptors gotta make him work more for his points the next game.
If they pull out all the stops they might keep it within 20!

Thank god the Thunder have stepped up their game, at least we have one competitive conference finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom