• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

So I am a little behind on how refs call techs these days, but isn't the stare down crap GS does EVERY possession considered taunting or something? I'm legit curious since I don't watch as much as I used to as a youth

Afrikan

I like KD and all but I'm sorry someone should come off the Warriors bench just to get a technical and knock him on his ass for that shit he pulled putting his wait stepping on Curry's arm.

don't care if they are blowing them out.

Looks like the Warriors either made the right adjustment, or the Thunder are fatigued chasing Curry and Klay through all those screens all game.

boxter432

He's pretty good. But he traveled in that foot on the line shot.
Then Klau either traveled, or, if he was fouled, was fouled before the shot.

Dthomp

Looks like the Warriors either made the right adjustment, or the Thunder are fatigued chasing Curry and Klay through all those screens all game.

It's alot of KD trying to play hero ball once they went down 10. He tries to do too much and usually ends with a turnover or bad possession

So I am a little behind on how refs call techs these days, but isn't the stare down crap GS does EVERY possession considered taunting or something? I'm legit curious since I don't watch as much as I used to as a youth

they don't call moving screens on GS so why the hell would they call techs

Dthomp

Thunder have completely given up. YNB takes over hero mode from KD on the bench now and nobody is even trying on defense.

Dthomp

Gotta love OKC having a super hot Durant in the first half and he takes 1 shot in the 3rd and they wonder why they are getting drummed

ahoyle77

I dont watch Curry much being on the east coast, but I dont understand the lack of a hard foul when he is going off like this. Seems it would challenge his rhythm. Hell, we used to do that in pickup games with my friends if they hit a couple in a row.

Kevin Durant has 8 turnovers. Golden State as a team has 9.

Draymond drawing the foul with some Reggie-esque shenanigans.

I dont watch Curry much being on the east coast, but I dont understand the lack of a hard foul when he is going off like this. Seems it would challenge his rhythm. Hell, we used to do that in pickup games with my friends if they hit a couple in a row.

They've been playing Curry physical all game, he had a fairly quiet first half. This quarter he was able to get just a bit more space and he scores so fast that a modest lead turns into a blowout before you can get your bearings.

Dthomp

Because physicality is frowned upon in todays weak ass NBA

Dthomp

Why on earth does KD give the ball up to Dion for the last shot? Just an overall awful executed quarter for the Thunder. Lack of feeding the hot hand in KD, some really bad turnovers, and Randy Foye completely ignoring both KD and YNB while on the floor dribbling around trying to find a shot he wants to take

Why on earth does KD give the ball up to Dion for the last shot? Just an overall awful executed quarter for the Thunder. Lack of feeding the hot hand in KD, some really bad turnovers, and Randy Foye completely ignoring both KD and YNB while on the floor dribbling around trying to find a shot he wants to take

Durant was being doubled when he got the ball, it led to some of those turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom