• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyle77

Because physicality is frowned upon in todays weak ass NBA

Are there no more Bruce Bowen types that just live to piss off and generally make the other teams best player miserable?

Currys weakness is his size and strength. How do you not bully him a game or two and see what happens?

Dthomp

Are there no more Bruce Bowen types that just live to piss off and generally make the other teams best player miserable?

Currys weakness is his size and strength. How do you not bully him a game or two and see what happens?

I don't watch a ton anymore because I don't care for the changes to the game the last 5-6 years but I think that Green guy on GS is really the only one, and he gets away with all kinds of shady shit out there

What makes you think Steph Curry is weak? He weighs more than Russell Westbrook. He's strong as fuck. How the hell do you think he's able to take those long distance threes with the same exact shooting form as he does from the corner?

Dynomutt

Just bring the hand check back that alone will make a difference. These are grown as men they can take it.

You're right...every time Curry goes off, teams should just immediately kick him in the face and punch him in the crotch. The good Ol' one-two combo. That'll teach him..

negitoro7

The closest one I can think of to a Bruce Bowen pest is Patrick Beverley of the Rockets, in terms of relentless in your face style of defense to piss you off.

Dthomp

What's the over/under on Thunder winning one more game in this series?

lol talk about hyperbole. The crowd really sparked GS tonight, the same way a deafening OKC crowd will do for one of their next two. This is gonna go 6 or 7. Unfortunately this is OKC in a nutshell, they're good for losses like this where they shell up and play like total trash. Green won't get the home calls and the crazy good calls the team has been getting tonight in their favor

You're right...every time Curry goes off, teams should just immediately kick him in the face and punch him in the crotch. The good Ol' one-two combo. That'll teach him..

Fouling the best free throw shooter in the league sounds like a winning strategy to me. It's the Hack-a-Steph!

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
lol talk about hyperbole. The crowd really sparked GS tonight, the same way a deafening OKC crowd will do for one of their next two. This is gonna go 6 or 7. Unfortunately this is OKC in a nutshell, they're good for losses like this where they shell up and play like total trash. Green won't get the home calls and the crazy good calls the team has been getting tonight in their favor
This has nothing to do with the crowd. Steph plays his best games on the road anyway. They're just making the shots they usually do tonight.

Here's why OKC lost:

Outrebounded by Golden State. They can't allow that, that is supposed to be a strength for them but GSW had 10 offensive boards in the first half.
Too many turnovers.
Stopped playing perfect defense on Curry for 2 minutes.

Dthomp

So when did Ibaka turned into a limited spot shooter shit player?

Last season, started alot the year before. The time he should have been developing a post game of some kind he spent spot shooting. Now he's a player that they can't rely on being their #3 that they envisioned him being all those years ago.

Dthomp

Leaving starters in at this point in a blowout is the kind of arrogant thing that I hope ends up with a major injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom