• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Donovan will be the greatest coach in nba history if this shitty roster wins the title
Durant is great. Westbrook is a great talent who shoots too much. Ibaka and co. aren't exactly trash.

They're good. Donovan is a great coach, though, showed it at Florida. His greatest achievement will have been getting Westbrook to embrace the validity of a (heretofore foreign) concept called "passing"

Resilient

Why does this thread always resort to personal attacks? Telling people to shut up?

because what you posted...there is no response to it. I really should have just ignored it. all it does is rile people up; there is no discussion to be had. you're either being purposely obtuse in saying he "flailed his limbs" or you're trolling.

Messi

because what you posted...there is no response to it. I really should have just ignored it. all it does is rile people up; there is no discussion to be had. you're either being purposely obtuse in saying he "flailed his limbs" or you're trolling.

It's this

AcridMeat

Banned
My dude, I haven't seen a Bam post in an NBA thread that wasn't a troll in like 5 years.

The Cavs lost a game in a series they will still easily win. The Warriors are down 2-1 facing another road game against the best team they've played in the Kerr era.
Biggest thing is that this series is GSW's first test all season. And they looked bad in the 2nd half of game 1, and they look awful tonight.

It's rare that a team is so talented that they don't get tested until late in the playoffs. But there was still the question, "who are you?"

Right now, the answer kinda looks like: a bunch of quitters.

hbkdx12

I think it's a wrap for gs tonight. They're just not there. They don't have a single impressive stat amongst the team. The dick kick sealed their fate

Warriors would have to magically pull something out of their ass while ALSO having okc shit the bed. Okc is clicking too well for this lead to go to waste

If okc was actually playing poorly than they'd have a shot.

At this point I'm worried about what this does for them for game 4 because okc essentially has home court advantage at this point

Did the Warriors study the Thunder's defensive gameplan and effort in game 1 vs the Spurs? Their help defense and defensive rebounding is embarrassing.

kaiju

Dubs have no answer for OKC's fast break points.

SMH Warriors. Never seen such poor/lazy shot selections by this team.

Hello! This is the playoffs!

Oh well. Game 4 just got even more interesting.

random25

The best team in the history of NBA getting destroyed by 39 pts? I've seen everything this year lol.

Get your butts ready for Thunder - Raptors finals.

The best team in the history of NBA getting destroyed by 39 pts? I've seen everything this year lol.

Get your butts ready for Thunder - Raptors finals.
lulz

The Cavs are going to going to crush the Raptors. They probably just threw a game to make sure they didn't have too much time off between the ECF and the finals.

giphy.gif

diaspora

lulz

The Cavs are going to going to crush the Raptors. They probably just threw a game to make sure they didn't have too much time off between the ECF and the finals.

This is the most insane thing I've seen since blast processing people thinking the XB1 had a hidden GPU.

Call me an idiot but aside from Westbrook this is basically like the Cavs team last finals
Durant = LeBron
Adams X Ibaka = mozgov X Thompson
The rest are meh players

Warriors just need to come back next game and focus
Don't settle for 3's , as dumb as that sounds, if it's not falling try mid range

Thunder just boogle my mind lol

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Thunder gonna run the lead up to 50 if the Warriors don't pull the starters.
I want it to be 60 at this point. Maybe embarrassment will give them back whatever it is they have lost. This team playing right now is a top 3 lottery team.

117 in 3 quarters is a fucking disgrace.

Call me an idiot but aside from Westbrook this is basically like the Cavs team last finals
Durant = LeBron
Adams X Ibaka = mozgov X Thompson
The rest are meh players

Warriors just need to come back next game and focus
Don't settle for 3's , as dumb as that sounds, if it's not falling try mid range

Thunder just boogle my mind lol

The Thunder are infinitely more offensively talented than that injured Cavs team that had no offense other than broken jumper LeBron pounding the ball for 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom